zEP mirrors just got a 'little' less RNG-ey

According to the patch notes - the Mk12 ArmaTek Visor gets an additional 10% Tenacity with the next patch (click here to see)

That piece is used by Vader, Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn, so maybe a few less debuffs means a little less TM magic, which means a slightly lower impact of the 100% TM coin flip business. Here's hoping.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not sure 10% will have a noticeable effect in play, but sure, here's hoping
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Just change Nihilus mechanic to debuff only. And make force lightning to debuff only stun...something like this and it would be not a permanent coin flip. Its an aweful meta actually, as the rng decides not your tactical play.
  • Options
    when everyone is playing the same Nightmare Squad, where is "your tactical play". i play Rex Lead and RNG dont harm me against Nightmare ... as you know, the answer to bad RNG and coinflips is always...
    REX!
  • Options
    DarthHanse wrote: »
    when everyone is playing the same Nightmare Squad, where is "your tactical play". i play Rex Lead and RNG dont harm me against Nightmare ... as you know, the answer to bad RNG and coinflips is always...
    REX!

I run rex lead and it’s the same rng issues. Vader goes, rex goes next, and everybody is at 100% tm. Whoever moves third is anyone’s guess
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    REX!

Can I ask what you use, looking at swapping to rex lead because stupid rng coin flips suck. Had recently all my team 100% vs all theirs 100% and literally everyone of their's went first.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Wardai wrote: »
    REX!

Can I ask what you use, looking at swapping to rex lead because **** rng coin flips suck. Had recently all my team 100% vs all theirs 100% and literally everyone of their's went first.

Against teams w/o traya but w/ Vader: Rex, Thrawn, GK, Han Solo, Wampa (Wampa and GK can be replaced w/ Sion and Nihilus, or you can replace Wampa with some other dps). Stun Vader, pop tenacity up, fracture sion and lol the team can't do anything.

Against teams w/ Traya and no vader: Swap Nihilus in for Han as Han's stun won't do anything. Don't recommend Sion as he literally won't taunt thanks to Traya unique. But essentially pop tenacity up, fracture sion and continue from there.

Traya lead I use the same set up as above ^ for EP led tray teams.

For EP led, Traya teams w/ Vader that you can't outspeed, Han is still useless, but it kinda comes down to RNG again as you've got to wait for Vader to go. You can plug in Sion for GK so that Nihilus has a chance to go right after Vader.