STR is killing guilds

Okay, I finally got JTR which makes it more bearable. However, this raid is killing the game for most guilds. Anyone who competes in the top end of their arena has to have Traya, and it is causing members to leave their guilds just for Traya shards. Now you're adding even MORE incentive for players to leave for HSTR guilds. Why are the lower tiers such trash?!? It literally takes more time, strategy, and effort for us to beat t4 STAR than HAAT, let alone t5-6. We're finally doing t4 in 2 days in my guild, we'll be at t5 soon. The rewards are an insult, nobody wants to participate because it doesn't matter what you do, the rewards are useless. Now there is so much incentive to find a HSTR guild, it's destroying everyone else who is more than a few weeks off. Our top STR damage dealer had to leave to join a HSTR guild just to compete in his arena. He'll return after he hits 7*, but most guilds don't have such loyal players. Our guild is 85m power and we win 3/4 of our Territory Wars. We have grown and grown, but the STR is the most hated part of the game for all of our members and it is forcing us to kick people aggressively in order to push towards HSTR so we don't lose our top players. I myself could join an HSTR guild, which would help me a lot since I generally finish 1-3 in my arena. Traya is going to hurt when she arrives in force. The only good thing the devs have done, the ONLY good thing to prevent this is giving us Nest. Without Nest, we would be gone. So, thanks for Nest at least. Hopefully you'll remember that beating any phase of STR takes effort, and the rewards for doing a 2-5 day raid using careful attacking will reflect that. Thank you.

Replies

• It's supposed to be hard
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    While I completely understand why your top dmg dealer had to leave for a hstr guild, branding him such a loyal guildmate might be a little too loyal on your part just because he promises to come back after he gets his 7* Traya. Pretty sure lots of people can make that promise. I mean assuming he can make top 10 in a hstr guild, it’s going to take him 6-7 months to max Traya. By that time you might be a hstr guild yourself. So all he is promising you is “let me go get my Traya now then I’ll come back and probably take #1 reward spot from you guys just as you start beating hstr”. A truly loyal guildmate would stay with you until you become a hstr guild.
  • It's supposed to be hard and it's supposed to be a full guild effort. But at the moment it is ripping guilds apart. The only way to be suitable for HSTR is owning a NS team AND a JTR team. So the few who are ready, have to wait half a year for the other players to get ready. Meanwhile punching DN gets real tiring.... every day.... again and again... for nothing. I put a full 30 minutes in part 1 and 4 of the raid to get some decent damage, only to be ousted by guild mates waiting to assist in the raid AFTER part 1 is done. Yeah.... greatly enyoing this thing.