Prev1
Iy4oy4s
2931 posts Member
Has anyone beat this, and if so, how???

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    >Tarkin can call reinforcements on first turn while we have to wait on second turn
    >all imp ties are faster than u
    >7 imp ties with protection

so dumb

EDIT: i ALMOST beat it... my Slave 1 was on red health and the last opposing imp tie was on red and i missed on my basic and lost.... you need a lot of RNG to win this one
  • i got stuck on 5-D do any of the 5 hard nodes even have farmable ships?
  • I beat it easily with biggs vader first order tie fighter and reinforce with scimitar. get biggs to die and give counter to vader with thrawn dmg boost. Vader full omegas and scimitar full reinforcement. Vader 1 shots tfs
  • how many Crystal's did you spend to get to level 5 so fast?
  • MistahShowtime
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This node is trash. I AUTO'D everything up to this point and got 3* on everything and suddenly I can barely take out 1 ship before I lose? Complete garbage.
  • Beat all the hard nodes on 5 too. Hardest nodes will be 5-A and 5-F on hard fyi less rng needed than this node though
  • majorjohn
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This level is a terrible design, and a nightmare.

1. This is a NORMAL difficult level, NOT HARD. For such a level in NORMAL difficulty, enemy ships were preloaded with full turn meter, and the Executrix is extremely and unbelievably fast. My Chimaera with G12+2 Thrawn could only take a turn, while the enemy Executrix took 2~3 turn.
    2. The difficulty jump in this level is sudden, dramatic, and unreasonable. While all previous levels, normal or hard, are quite easy, many people get stuck at this level. It's not a bit of increase in difficulty, it's a huge increase.
    3. We are not talking about an average fleet got stuck here, we are talking about fleets with G12 ships got stuck here. Go check out other comments here and in reddits, people have G12 TIE Advanced got killed before they can even take a turn. My setup is: G12+2 Vader ship, G12 Biggs ship, G9 Ghost with full reinforcement skill, G11 FO Tie, G11 Boba ship, G9 Phantom, G12+2 Chimaera (6 star).
    4. The level shows enemy ships are level 83. What a joke.

Post edited by majorjohn on
  • NaFakCha
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Agree this level is stacked. Massive fail. Maybe if the TM bug on Reaper was fixed I could have squeaked out a win...
  • Qhue
    31 posts Member
    I don't know how this mde it through QA, even as a Hard node this would be extreme but makes no sense as a normal node
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Why is anyone surprised that they would release a broken node. They don't care.
  • Scorchy wrote: »
    Beat all the hard nodes on 5 too. Hardest nodes will be 5-A and 5-F on hard fyi less rng needed than this node though

can you tell us the rewards for the level 5 hard nodes? I found the rewards for 1-4 (https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8swh0k/ship_pve_rewards/) but not level 5
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    I thought it was smooth sailing until 5A hard. I didn’t think 5E was as bad as 5A.
  • I 3* it with Imperial Tie Fighter, Biggs, Tie Advanced and Cassian as reinforcement. On second try with a little luck
  • You spent more than 200 crystals to unlock 5 so fast. It took the entire 144 I started with to clear both stage 1s.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    five2zero wrote: »
    I 3* it with Imperial Tie Fighter, Biggs, Tie Advanced and Cassian as reinforcement. On second try with a little luck

How? I have all those ships 7*, with 7* pilots, and Vader gear 12, Biggs gear 11, Tie Pilot Gear 9, Cassian gear 10. And I'm not even close. I've tried 5 times, and the best I've done is destroying 1 tie fighter.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    This node is trash. I AUTO'D everything up to this point and got 3* on everything and suddenly I can barely take out 1 ship before I lose? Complete garbage.

Lol I can't auto everything and I can't complete all content immediately!

Forums never cease to amaze.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    I 3* it with Imperial Tie Fighter, Biggs, Tie Advanced and Cassian as reinforcement. On second try with a little luck

But people have already declared it impossible and broken.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Beat 5e on the first try 3*, no losses, with the standard meta lineup.... biggs, Vader, Imp tie all 7* g12 near maxed abilities on the ships. Only needed fett off the bench for cleanup. It is definitely not broke, just meant for a top tier fleet.....
  • TVF wrote: »

Lol I can't auto everything and I can't complete all content immediately!

Forums never cease to amaze.

There are many things people legitimately complain about on forums... But in terms of the ship nodes... I agree.

Seriously, guys. Play the game; develop strategies; enjoy the ride and appreciate a little frustration, as it makes eventual success mean something. This was a good feature. We can finally farm ships.
  • Scorchy
    69 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Scorchy wrote: »
    Beat all the hard nodes on 5 too. Hardest nodes will be 5-A and 5-F on hard fyi less rng needed than this node though

can you tell us the rewards for the level 5 hard nodes? I found the rewards for 1-4 (https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8swh0k/ship_pve_rewards/) but not level 5

Some gear like holo lens but meh. First time compeltion is a zeta and 2 ship omegas for winning.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Range1974 wrote: »
    You spent more than 200 crystals to unlock 5 so fast. It took the entire 144 I started with to clear both stage 1s.

You can skip all the hard nodes on lvls 1-4 and then it's easy to make it there so quick. Right? I played out all the hard nodes, spent 300 crystals, and got 1-4 normal done, and 1-3 hard done.
  • I beat it 3 stars with Ackbar led Advanced, Scimitar, TFP opening. Heal the ship that the enemy tfps whittled down. Soon as Scimitar gets a turn, use on either surviving toon. Advanced gets killed most of the time. Target lock gets spread around. Call 5s for reinforcement and wreck house.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Wait. Your complaining its broken after you cant beat it the first 5 hours it was released?

Im guess Im officially old, but - sheeesh - kids these days.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Wait. Your complaining its broken after you cant beat it the first 5 hours it was released?

Im guess Im officially old, but - sheeesh - kids these days.

I simply asked if anyone beat it and how, good sir.

Sorry wasnt directed at you. The other 2 or 3 that called it broken and bad design. ;) I should be more prescise.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I eventually got it, 1*. I think I had tie, scimitar (didn't get a turn), poe, with Vader and boba as reinforcements. Don't remember if that was the one I had to switch the Thrawn or kept with Tarkin
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Corrog wrote: »

How? I have all those ships 7*, with 7* pilots, and Vader gear 12, Biggs gear 11, Tie Pilot Gear 9, Cassian gear 10. And I'm not even close. I've tried 5 times, and the best I've done is destroying 1 tie fighter.

Gonna need them to be g12. You can't get through the LS/DS hard battles with half your team at g9/10. Don't expect to beat the highest tier of hard nodes to date without having maxed pilots...
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    I failed 1stattempt miserably. A lot of it had to do with not really paying attention since I blew through every other node up to it with ease. It rather shocked me when the fight started off with executrix starting the battle and then watching the tfps just destroy one my ships before I ever got a turn.

2nd fight I used Biggs, Poe and TFP. Poe almost didnt make it past the initial onslaught. just a sliver of life left I had some good darn good rng on it. I finally got a turn. Poe kicked ****, tfp landed his 1st target lock and biggs held up. I got advanced in right away and his reinforcement ability put dots and offense down on all them. I got phantom in next whom landed both target locks. From there it was just picking them off one. tough battle