Ship battles 5-E

2Next

Replies

• Normal or hard?
  • Scorchy wrote: »
    I beat it easily with biggs vader first order tie fighter and reinforce with scimitar. get biggs to die and give counter to vader with thrawn dmg boost. Vader full omegas and scimitar full reinforcement. Vader 1 shots tfs

Followed this advice and beat it :) my scim isn’t anything good either.

Having trouble on the next node with mace but I think I’m just too tired.

Oh and ty scorchy
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Scorchy wrote: »
    I beat it easily with biggs vader first order tie fighter and reinforce with scimitar. get biggs to die and give counter to vader with thrawn dmg boost. Vader full omegas and scimitar full reinforcement. Vader 1 shots tfs
    my Tie Advanced died immediately but I was able to win due to the Scimitar counters with Command Shuttle followed by Slave 1 reinforcement

Retribution is the way to go
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Point of this topic is this is a NORMAL node.
  • Corrog wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    I 3* it with Imperial Tie Fighter, Biggs, Tie Advanced and Cassian as reinforcement. On second try with a little luck

How? I have all those ships 7*, with 7* pilots, and Vader gear 12, Biggs gear 11, Tie Pilot Gear 9, Cassian gear 10. And I'm not even close. I've tried 5 times, and the best I've done is destroying 1 tie fighter.

All Character Gear 12 for max Speed. Vaders Ship at max is a killer and cassian has ability to kill one more.
    And always target lock to get biggs to taunt
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I was able to get 3 stars on 5E this morning by using Vader, tfp and Biggs starting then using fotp as my 1st reinforcement. Tarkin capital ship. Yesterday it gave me fits. Not today.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Beat 5e on the first try 3*, no losses, with the standard meta lineup.... biggs, Vader, Imp tie all 7* g12 near maxed abilities on the ships. Only needed fett off the bench for cleanup. It is definitely not broke, just meant for a top tier fleet.....

3* and “no losses” is the same thing
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Beat 5e on the first try 3*, no losses, with the standard meta lineup.... biggs, Vader, Imp tie all 7* g12 near maxed abilities on the ships. Only needed fett off the bench for cleanup. It is definitely not broke, just meant for a top tier fleet.....

Not in ships. I've achieved 3* with one loss.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »
    I 3* it with Imperial Tie Fighter, Biggs, Tie Advanced and Cassian as reinforcement. On second try with a little luck

How? I have all those ships 7*, with 7* pilots, and Vader gear 12, Biggs gear 11, Tie Pilot Gear 9, Cassian gear 10. And I'm not even close. I've tried 5 times, and the best I've done is destroying 1 tie fighter.

Gonna need them to be g12. You can't get through the LS/DS hard battles with half your team at g9/10. Don't expect to beat the highest tier of hard nodes to date without having maxed pilots...

I beat all dark Side hard battles 3* with a Nihilus team, most of which were gear 8, Nihilus having the highest at gear 10. Oh, and he was at 3 stars. (To be fair, that was back when Nihilus was extremely OP)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

Not in ships. I've achieved 3* with one loss.

Really? I haven’t experienced that yet. Did you have 3 or more ships by the end of the battle?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I've had the same on one or two nodes. Reinforced then lost a ship. Still 3*, same as the last tier of the ship credit challenge that I did recently. Thought I wasn't going to earn the ability to sim it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    They must have changed the requirement as an acknowledgement of how hard it could be to get through unscathed. I appreciate it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »

Gonna need them to be g12. You can't get through the LS/DS hard battles with half your team at g9/10. Don't expect to beat the highest tier of hard nodes to date without having maxed pilots...

3* all LS battles with G8 phoenix with ezra g10. So yeah..
  • What about 5e hard? What teams u guys use?
  • I did it with good rng and ok team:
    Imp tie, fo tie, biggs + vader reaper boba cassian
    Tarkin lead. All gear 12 except boba and shoretrooper (and 3 crews of cassian ship)
  • sarigis wrote: »
    i got stuck on 5-D do any of the 5 hard nodes even have farmable ships?

Nope no ship or character shards in stage 5. And yes i hate rng as much as you do