6/21 update, my game now hangs on loading screen what to do?

So I don't usually have trouble with updates, but this one just won't install it seems. I waited about 25 mins for it to go through, then decided that is more than long enough it should have finished so I tried shutting down (I REALLY did not want to interupt the update but 25 mins I figured it was stuck for good) and it goes right back to the same spot and hangs again. Have since tried that 2 more times, same, **** right before Yoda!

So I get the page after disney etc, where JTR and Kylo are opposing each other, with Yoda, ships, QGJ, vader etc all in background. The screen shows 0/5mg 0%, and just stays there forever. I went to the google play store to see if I could try updating from there (maybe should have done that first?) but it does NOT show an update.

I went to Boom beach just to see if I could play it and log in to google play etc and no issue there, just GOH. On Android 4.3 I think, or 4.41.

Not sure what to do now. I REALLY do not want to lose any progress, I am level 81 almost 82 and about to get Yoda, so bummed by this. HELP ASAP please! Uninstall?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yes you could try an uninstall and reinstall.

bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>