Yoda zetas

The_boss_350
152 posts Member
edited June 2018
It seems like since the rework, yoda works great in the arena and it’s actually his zetas that does the job for him, so if I had to put a zeta on him, should I wait until we get a Jedi rework? So I am kinda ready for next meta?! Also could you tell be what is the best squad for him from my characters.

https://swgoh.gg/u/dntg/

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    There r very few jedi worth their weight atm.

GK, zEzra. zzOB, zBariss, zboth Yodas and imo...Aayla

That leaves u a very pigeon-holed selection to make a suitable 5-man Arena squad and u have a long way to go to b able to field them.

I do feel a jedi rework is imminent. Will Ani get a zeta ? Will Aayla ? Will they rework Mace and Plo ?

Will we see Jedi Luke ? Who will they release as a Marquee ?

Too many variables.

I feel confident GM Yoda and GK will hold 2 of the 5 slots for Arena jedi and Yoda may not even b the best lead depending on what they do w/ Mace or if Luke is released. As for the other 3...your guess is as good as mine.

U can bet Hermit Yoda will b 1 toon needed for Luke when he does show up tho.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP has stated there is no jedi rework etc any time soon so dont hold out for it
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP has stated there is no jedi rework etc any time soon so dont hold out for it

And that is dissapointing, my boy mace is crying in the corner (lol).