Grand Master Yoda & the defense AI

DarthRevanTheWise
31 posts Member
edited June 2018
Looking for more general opinion on the matter of Grand Master Yoda and a defensive IA that really seems to ignore him and let him ravage all Siths while the AI could do a lot better!!

From looking at some fights with GMY versus Sith, one thing that greatly disturbs me is the IA targeting!
Of course, it’s only a few fights so might not be representative, hence why i’m Looking for more opinions

if the IA fracture or Isolate GMY it would be a lot different, but it very rarely does!
It also looks like the defensive AI rarely want to finish off GMY but instead spread its attack to every enemy... including Hoda when he is there (and without killing any of them as it just spreads it's attack...)
Finally... saw the IA using annihilate on Hoda when clearly Hoda is not the biggest threat!! Instead of killing GMY or other dangerous attackers

looks like the AI gameplay is really in favor of GMY! Which is weird... it's almost like nerfing Traya (which is supposed to be the hardest to get and most rewarding toon currently being locked behind Heroic Sith Raid) & her Sith without saying it... for a very easy to get and easy to gear character! I cannot really understand the move

As we can see in ship battles, the AI can be made clever to take out the biggest threats first! Not leaving them untouched...
in this instance incapaciting GMY looks like one of the best move the IA could do in many situations... not leaving him untouched to spread his many buff like crazy and deal such high amount of damage!
Post edited by DarthRevanTheWise on

Replies