Military Might - Phoenix Team

alucat1809
4 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hey Guys,

im looking for some Advices for the military might assault event - im currently 76 and using my phoenix squad for the event. Setup is Char/speed/gear : Kanan 113 g8, Chopper 198 g8, Zeb 137 G8,Hera 148 G8, Ezra 176 G9

any advices for wave 8? I'm always getting ohe shotted by Palp or perma stun locked by the guards...

May the force be with ya

Replies

• Options
    Use taunts to get the guards only stunning kanan or chop. Use the assists to call zeb to stun palp and use zebs staggering sweep on palp to remove turn meter. It's slow but doable. Just try to keep palp from taking a turn and whittle all the guards down.
  • Tijack
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Get kanan or chopper to taunt and put hera's revive on. Thats the best way to avoid the one shot.

Remember that chopper is faster and is taunt shorter, try to time it right.

Kanan taunting will also block the stuns.
  • Hellsteeth30
    832 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I just did it myself. Just keep staggering and stunning palp as much as possible.

I did it with 3 remaining in the end. That's just the first tier of course No way would I be able to get through the others for a while.

I have a real problem not being able to get speed primaries or even secondaries so only Ezra and Zeb have them. As the other guy said though, keep the RGs busy smacking Chopper and Kanan around and use choppers enemy cleanse to keep Palp under control.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Thx for the advices! I managed to finish Tier 1 - i guess thats all what i can ask for right now
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Remmeber to do your best to manipulate wave 7 so that you come out with hera ezra zeb and one of your tanks are going into wave 8 at relatively high turn meter.
  • Options
    As an additional tip; the bonus ability for the event seems to keep the extra chance of calling assists when attacking out of turn for the whole encounter (not sure if this is a bug as the text doesn't suggest that). Use it on every Phoenix member for their first turn and watch the hilarity as your counter attacks call assists.

I just managed to 3 star the Bonus tier with these guys, well below the recommended gear/levels, etc.:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poodletron/squads/91655/
  • Options
    Heads up, the mythic tier with gear 12 full zeta pheonix is a huge pain.

having done it once, I recommend dont bother trying to do it again, u need really high turn meter in wave 8, otherwise pheonix get destroyed.

The amount of time to work ur way up to tier 8 to just have ur team 1 shot one after another by vader is not pretty.

whats worse is its both vader and palp lead, so you get constant refreshing dot and tm gain on debuffs applied
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Bonus tier of the mythic event is designed for CLS led teams with g12.