Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes APIs

Hello Dev,
Well, I am an Android Developer and made many applications, not professional Developer because I am just developing apps and just pass my graduation. But I have lot of knowledge about programming in Android with Java and DSA using Python and also know front and back end of web development and certified in computer networking also. But I never know without the game API how swgoh.gg site sync our game data in there website. I am very curious to know that, for a website like eg Instagram if we want to make login or anything with Instagram then we have to use API. But neither Capital Games nor Electronics Art official website didn't post anything about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes API files and I want to know then how swgoh.gg sync our data and where they store our data.

If there any way to sync our data without APIs then is it legal or illegal. And also want to know that in Android Applications when I want to develop a supporting app for swgoh game then how do I sync it in my Android App. But first tell me how they sync and is it legal to sync without APIs.

Replies

• "Hi devs, can you tell me how to hax the game? Thanks"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You will need to send a direct message to one of the dev team to discuss any possibility of making an API.

CG_SBCrumb
    CG_Carrie
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You will need to send a direct message to one of the dev team to discuss any possibility of making an API.

CG_SBCrumb
    CG_Carrie

OK... I will send them DM
  • Kyno wrote: »

CG_SBCrumb
    CG_Carrie

No reply yet.. neither old message reply... why?? Did dev team don't want to answer???
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

CG_SBCrumb
    CG_Carrie

No reply yet.. neither old message reply... why?? Did dev team don't want to answer???

They mat not be able to help you, but it was worth a try.
  • I asked a related question in the Q&A and they basically said they weren't planning to share the API outside of SWGOH since they already have a relationship with them and that they weren't working to expand the reporting that SWGOH can do.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    "Can you please release a public API so that we can build other community tools around the game?
    [CVG] I'll talk to our engineering about what we can reliably make public and not. The more likely thing is that we will partner with people (like swgoh.gg) that we can have a relationship with and make sure that there is a two-way street in case there are any issues. For example, some player-created scanning tools have been responsible for two of our outages in recent months, so this is something we need to guard closely."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165536/live-q-a-w-dev-team-4-6-18/p1
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    "Can you please release a public API so that we can build other community tools around the game?
    [CVG] I'll talk to our engineering about what we can reliably make public and not. The more likely thing is that we will partner with people (like swgoh.gg) that we can have a relationship with and make sure that there is a two-way street in case there are any issues. For example, some player-created scanning tools have been responsible for two of our outages in recent months, so this is something we need to guard closely."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165536/live-q-a-w-dev-team-4-6-18/p1

OK.... now I got my answer... Thanks buddy..