Ship PvE

I have to say, this is probably amongst their best updates. It wasn't huge, but it doesn't have any of the major drawbacks that features like STR has I wish that there were a little bit more LS and DS separate components, but I enjoy the little feature. It won't be a game breaker, plus I'm happy to farm Sion. I mean, given that I'm going to be obliterated by not only Traya but g12+ in my arena, at least I'll have something else to do lol.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It’s nice that I can do 600/600 without refreshes or stockpiling, too.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Unfortunately, ship energy doesn’t count towards your daily 600raid tickets.
  • Options
    When are the ship bonus energy times? Or have they not been established for bonus energy?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    When are the ship bonus energy times? Or have they not been established for bonus energy?

Once a day at arena payout
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Unfortunately, ship energy doesn’t count towards your daily 600raid tickets.

Aw, for real? Maaaaan...

Well, still nice to get another 165 energy free per day to farm gear. Already got all the ships.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I’m happy about this too, it’s a fun addition to ships! Well done CG
  • Alaoh
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Fix ships on Tb
  • Options
    I don't understand why the new energy doesn't count towards ticket contribution for raids! Please tell me this is an oversight and will be changed eventually.
  • Options
    AleranCoda wrote: »
    I don't understand why the new energy doesn't count towards ticket contribution for raids! Please tell me this is an oversight and will be changed eventually.

They said it wasn't going to based on then having to up daily limit to 900 and modify amount of tickets to launch a raid. Basically, if you want to hit max, you have to do some kind of refresh and use crystals... I mean, you get at least 165 free a day so spending 50 on a single energy shouldn't be hard, yet only like 1/3rd of my guild manages to get 600/day...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    AleranCoda wrote: »

They said it was on purpose, they didn't want to re-do the raid ticket structure as it was designed for just the previous two energy pools. They said they would've had to raise the 600 to 900 and increase the # of tickets it took to launch raids and the maximum you could earn a day to 45,000 instead of 30,000. Makes sense, they don't want us to just have free 600 energy to spend every day, they still want people buying refreshes, and I'm glad they didn't rush to change all that stuff just yet as it would've for sure been littered with bugs. I do hope they re-evaluate and change it at some point in the future though (and then change the tuesday guild activity to ship energy rather than just any energy) as it would give people more freedom in choosing what energy they want to spend refreshes on.