6* Home One Challenge - Ships 2.0

Who has completed this POST 2.0 ships update?

What team did you use and what were the specs of the pilots/ships?

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I'd love to know as well. I haven't got a sniff since the change to ships.
  • nobodyfromjakku
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I completed this right after the update dropped.

Starting lineup was:
    7* Biggs X-Wing, 7* Biggs G11
    6* Wedge X-Wing, 7* Wedge G11
    5* (6*?) Umbaran, 7* Fives G8 5/6

Reinforcements:
    5* Phantom, 5* Sabine G7, 7* Ezra G10, 7* Chopper G8
    5* Ghost, 7* G8 all pilots
    6* JC Starfighter, 7* G8 5/6 JC

This was over a month ago so it's hazy, but if I remember right, I targeted JC and got him almost-dead before a Clone ship taunted. I was able to reinforce with Ghost and AOE to take out JC, then killed Ahsoka. I think.
  • I did it under 2.0, I used Wiggs (85 G9/10)(6/7/6 abilities) , Falcon (85 G10)(6/6/7/7 abilities), brought Ahsoka (85 G8)(4/7/6 abilities, level 2 reinforcement) in to clear buffs, wound up bringing in consular (85 G8)(4/7/6 abilities (level 2 re-in) after Falcon got off its final special. Finished with with Plo Kloon (85 G9) (5/6/5 abilities) (level 1 re-in) for the time meter manipulation. Got a good RNG and was able to wipe 2 ships before the reinforcement, after that it was go for broke until I broke them with the Home One's Master Plan. AA (85 G9) (5/6/7/5/5). I lost the Falcon, Consular, Biggs. I was lucky, it was my fifth try that day.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nevermind. Different challenge. Sorry.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Tried so many times before the update and no luck, passed on first try after it.
    Biggs 7* pilot g11
    Phantom 5* pilot g10
    Ghost 5* pilot g10

Wedge 7* pilot g11
    Cassian u wing 7* pilot g11, hardware upgraded with free mats
    Ahsoka 6* pilot g8
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Update: Finally got through it with some incredible RNG.

Started out w/ Biggs, Ghost and JC (Just tried to give as much protection boost to Biggs as much as possible)

reinforced w/ Phantom (lvl 2 reinforcement ability which helps), Wedge and a weak Cassian U-wing. Got pretty lucky.