Cantina energy farming direction

Hey guys.

I think I’ve farmed most of the obvious characters with the cantina energy (not store) - apart from maybe KRU

Looking for some suggestions on where next...just throw some names about

Collection to help - https://swgoh.gg/u/petznicholls/collection/

Cheers!

Replies

• big_bad
    97 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    First Order Executioner. Really fun character, plus he's on a low-energy node.
    Edit: But if you don't have KRU yet then he should be a priority over FOX.
  • KRU kicks tail!

zKRU Zylo FOO FOST FOTFP is a wicked FO team. Think I'm going to zeta KRU's unique and swap FOX in for FOST after I finish my vets.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Not to mention you get his ship, which stuns and has a ridiculously strong special/unique.
  • Several options incoming:

If you care about ships, KRU is a good one to finish. Scarif Rebel Pathfinder + Bistan are also great for ships. Gar and ISC are two overlooked characters with a great ship (meta-killing if run in a full Empire lineup under Tarkin), and I hear they're good in STR...but they are long farms, equivalent to farming the Vets.

If you need more zetas, it doesn't look like you're ready for the Ewok/Nightsister events, which give zetas once you have a 7* Wicket/Talzin. Paploo or Acolyte would be an option to help build those teams.

If you want a fun raid/TW team, finish KRU and get FOX.

You don't have the Jawas for the CD mod challenge yet. You don't need to get any of them from Cantina, but it goes faster.
  • Cheers guys. Forgot about this thread!

Doing Acolyte right now to get me on that NS challenge. Will then probably go KRU and/or Ewols
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Yeah, KRU is an absolute must-have IMO. I would farm him ahead of Acolyte, but if you've already started, you might as well get her finished first.
  • KRU is that good huh??
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    He's the best First Order leader, and if you plan to put together a FO team, even just to unlock BB8, he's the guy you want. The fact that he's a self-healing tank with a taunt makes him useful, but he also makes it possible to run a decent FO team without FO Stormtrooper who can be a long farm (FO is better with both though). But the best thing about him might just be his overall utility. He's probably the one FO toon that works in a lot of teams that aren't necessarily First Order teams. Being a taunting tank (with 2 separate ways to taunt) makes him useful in his own right, but both of his specials allow him to regain health, he has a passive heal whenever he takes damage, and he has a stun that clears enemy buffs.

And none of this even touches on the fact that his node also gives you his ship shards at the same time, and the ship is a very good one both in your starting 3 or as a reinforcement.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    And his stun can't be evaded or resisted, and lasts for two turns. With his unique zeta he pre-taunts and 100% counters while applying tenacity down.