B2 Rocket Trooper tm gain

Edward
651 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hi guys

I’ve noticed that P3 boss gains more than 25% for each counter in HAAT, each time when it has less than 50% and immediately gains full tm for two counters, I have seen it happened multiple times, so he goes a lot quicker than usual, not sure if this is intended, anyone else noticed?
Post edited by Edward on

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    It gains 5% TM each time you hit it, so if you hit it twice when it's at 40% TM, it goes to 50% TM and then counters twice and it's at 100% TM.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    It gains 5% TM each time you hit it, so if you hit it twice when it's at 40% TM, it goes to 50% TM and then counters twice and it's at 100% TM.

I would say it’s between 10% and 25% tm when Han hit it twice and he counters twice, and it happened multiple times, it seems to gain tm a lot faster than it should have.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I just did a HAAT p3/p4 run tonight and everything went exactly the same as always.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

I would say it’s between 10% and 25% tm when Han hit it twice and he counters twice, and it happened multiple times, it seems to gain tm a lot faster than it should have.

Could it just be that the rest of your team was at low TM so it appeared like he went right away after that?