Seriously you have no excuse!

Prev13
Every time I go into a post about Heroic Sith Raid rewards there isn't a time that someone doesn't bring up the issue of lower tiers rewards. The reason this annoys me is because they get crappy rewards from tier 6 and down, they are almost always negative in supporting those of us who are fighting to keep heroic rewards at a decent level.

I am making this post to simply tell you that if your guild is still unable to finish heroic it's literally your fault! Yeah I know you're going to get mad at this but seriously I'm 100% right.

The raid is literally too easy! Unless your guild is very new and consists of players under 1 year and a half then you should not be having such a hard time. And if you have only been playing for a year and a half then it's too soon for you to be thinking about the heroic sith raid. Just follow the natural order of the game, get your legendaries and Kenobi and stop complaining, don't expect that you deserve Traya and all that gear if you've only played for this little.

The raid has been in the game for a few months already and the squads that work for it are incredibly easy to get. P1 only requires about 25 JTRs and this is literally the only tough part about the raid. Since JTR came back last week, you have no excuse! You should have been saving gear to immediately get her to g12 and zeta for her lead and BB8. If you didn't do that then it's only your fault and nobody else's.

P2 is a joke, seriously, who doesn't have Leia? Kenobi? Barriss? Thrawn? AA/Nute? That's easy 1-1.5% throw in another squad and your 2% is done, throw in a couple more squads and you can expedite it.

P3 is essentially a joke, 10 mins on Reddit and if you can't do it then you have more serious problems. If you don't have CLS, Han zeta, DT, Chirrut and a g8 Pao then idk what to tell you. You literally only need 1 zeta and then just follow the instructions step by step after having the right speeds and you should not have a problem getting 3-5%. Yeah it takes alot of retries I know, but if you aren't willing to do that then I guess you deserve tier 6.

P4 shouldn't be a problem, I mean NS have been reworked since fall, you don't even need zombie or Talzin to get a decent run with OG sistas. After Nihilus is down the rest is a joke.

If your guild can't do it then you're full of slackers, the raid has been there for a few months, even if you didn't have a bunch of these characters you should be able to have them by now. Stop complaining about not being able to do the raid, the raid is easy especially stop wishing everyone who can finish raid to get crappy rewards because you can't finish it.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    i bet you the time most people stop reading your post was

"This raid is literally too easy"
  • More like LOL at the temper tantrum
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »

It is true

Does the raid require crazy mods? - NO

Does the raid require p2p characters? - NO

Does the raid require more than 1 squads per phase? - Only phase 4

I guess this does classify it as very easy.

Would the raid be considered easy on day 1? - No but a few months later it should be more than easy to get the needed squads.

Just admit it, those who can't do it are slackers
  • More like LOL at the temper tantrum

I guess, it's not like I'm not right
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    What lol?
  • Taco wrote: »
    What lol?

What's so funny breh?
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

I got a little bit further than that. After that it was bla bla bla
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Does the raid require crazy mods? - yes

Does this raid require p2p characters?-no

Does the raid require hard to farm f2p characters with zetas attached? - yes

Does the raid require more than 1well-geared, highly modded squads per phase? -No, except Phase 4

I guess this does classify it as easy if you have all the right squads geared

This would be a slightly better version
  • Thank you for posting the squads. Night Sister is extremely effective on phase 4
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    hmmm. Unless you fork out $$ for crystals or packs, you are not likely to be STR heroic ready on that timeline. Maybe if that is your only focus and you don’t care about other aspects of the game like arena, fleet, and TB. Also, consider players who have no experience with the game from the start and it’s not an alt account where you actually know what you are doing. The non-stop complaining is annoying, but so is whatever you are doing.

Does the raid require more than 1well-geared, highly modded squads per phase? -No, except Phase 4

Ohh really, which phase requires crazy mods? Which p2p you can't do the raid without?

You had months to gear those characters and on top of that most of them you should have already geared because they were meta in arena for months (CLS, Han, Chirrut, Kenobi, Barriss, Leia, Thrawn, R2)

• ott0bot wrote: »
    hmmm. Unless you fork out $$ for crystals or packs, you are not likely to be STR heroic ready on that timeline. Maybe if that is your only focus and you don’t care about other aspects of the game like arena, fleet, and TB. Also, consider players who have no experience with the game from the start and it’s not an alt account where you actually know what you are doing. The non-stop complaining is annoying, but so is whatever you are doing.

Which one of the squads mentioned above need $$ to get?

Ohh really, which phase requires crazy mods? Which p2p you can't do the raid without?

You had months to gear those characters and on top of that most of them you should have already geared because they were meta in arena for months (CLS, Han, Chirrut, Kenobi, Barriss, Leia, Thrawn, R2)

I wouldn’t keep making such bold statements about what folks should have done in arena based on what YOU did in arena, there are always many different squads to use in arena, and it is perfectly conceivable that someone did not use any of those chars you listed except for thrawn in arena . You need to think about ALL the various COMPLETELY viable arena squads, not just what you used.
  • Pre nightsisters and Rey the only viable squads were Titans, GK Zarriss, CLS/ Chaze and rarely you'd see empire squads mostly by p2p who had Krennic and DT well modded. Everything else was a joke.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    He's just trolling, don't "feed into it", also clueless. The complaints about crap rewards in tiers 1-6 and it taking way too long for those crap rewards are 100% valid as the 30 page long thread would show. Yes, once people finally are in the game long enough to get JTR, then things will get a little easier, sure.

Typical whale post, let us whales whale out and eat well, while you bottom feeders keep eating scraps
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • OctopusPrime
    135 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    He's just trolling, don't "feed into it", also clueless. The complaints about **** rewards in tiers 1-6 and it taking way too long for those **** rewards are 100% valid as the 30 page long thread would show. Yes, once people finally are in the game long enough to get JTR, then things will get a little easier, sure.

Typical whale post, let us whales whale out and eat well, while you bottom feeders keep eating scraps

Wrong!

1. The complaints about lower tier rewards are absolutely valid! I never said the opposite, in fact I've sided with the players and supported that better rewards should be given. However it **** me off when they are asking for heroic rewards to be nerfed because they are unable to get them. If only they realized how easy the heroic is, and how easily they can get to it, they would be changing their minds

2. I haven't spend more than 120 dollars MAX in the game and that was literally 10 months ago. I'm far from being a whale, I just manage my account well enough to be able to do the raid. In fact it's not even that hard.

3. If you have 4 decent squads the raid is a joke, I'm sorry you don't understand that
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Pre nightsisters and Rey the only viable squads were Titans, GK Zarriss, CLS/ Chaze and rarely you'd see empire squads mostly by p2p who had Krennic and DT well modded. Everything else was a joke.

Lol, again, your arena experience is not enough to make such presumptive arrogant statements,

Lol, again, your arena experience is not enough to make such presumptive arrogant statements,

Speak with facts, refresh my memory, what squads are you reffering to?

I'm talking from September (CLS) until NS and Rey
  • Lol he sure had a lot to say
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    ott0bot wrote: »

Which one of the squads mentioned above need $$ to get?

You don’t have to spend anything. I didn’t. However, getting all those teams together in a year along with mods is going to require some $$ for crystals to buy refreshes or shards. Unless you are hitting first in arena and fleet everyday it’s going to take some cash money to make that happen. Oh and to get first on fleet arena requires focus in other areas. And slow down your timeline.
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    What are you going on about heroic rewards ? Everyone knows and CG admitted it themselves that the rewards were overtuned.
    Hstr guilds have been receiving disgustingly huge amounts of high level gear for months now, and are about to receive even more new, exclusive high level gear.

They tried to correct the ridiculous amount of rewards given and reverted it after the whale’s backlash. You have profited heavily for months while non hstr guilds have been and will still be eating dust day after day. Maybe tune the complaint down a bit ?

Sorry i have a hard time crying.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    It’s easier and finish quicker than expected but certainly not easy comparing to Rancors and AAT, unless you can Solo in 10 minutes, easy is not the word I would use >:)

And there is this RNG thing which doesn’t even matter in Rancors and AAT, but most of the time you got to restart a few times to get a better RNG.
  • I mean, he flat out said that if you haven't been playing for 18 months then this doesn't apply to you. I'm hoping at 18 months (I'm only 4 months in) that if I'm still playing, the type of squads he's referring to have all been easily obtained. Gear is where I see the bottle neck, getting those thousands of stun guns and carbani's and cuffs... That's already my limitation (and holos... But even though I need 20 holos currently, that pales to the 10 stun guns, and that's only to get most my toons to g9)... But I guess the forum mainly caters to multi year players and not non lvl 85 ppl.
  • ManStar
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Your thinking from Ur perspective not others and because it's easy for you doesn't mean it automatically is easy for others. No need to rant on a which made no sense
  • guilds under 100M GP will have hard time to do it.
    about the rest ? well, situational : obviously 100M+ GP without slackers, and with comeptitive players - should be able to the raid. 100M+ with slackers, or relaxed guilds, might not be able too.
    not everyone is in the end-game content yet, there are players that are starting this game TODAY, you want to call them slackers because they aren't ready for HSTR ?
    they have every right to complain, and i dont understand this post so much in general.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Every time I go into a post about Heroic Sith Raid rewards there isn't a time that someone doesn't bring up the issue of lower tiers rewards. The reason this annoys me is because they get **** rewards from tier 6 and down, they are almost always negative in supporting those of us who are fighting to keep heroic rewards at a decent level.

I am making this post to simply tell you that if your guild is still unable to finish heroic it's literally your fault! Yeah I know you're going to get mad at this but seriously I'm 100% right.

The raid is literally too easy! Unless your guild is very new and consists of players under 1 year and a half then you should not be having such a hard time. And if you have only been playing for a year and a half then it's too soon for you to be thinking about the heroic sith raid. Just follow the natural order of the game, get your legendaries and Kenobi and stop complaining, don't expect that you deserve Traya and all that gear if you've only played for this little.

The raid has been in the game for a few months already and the squads that work for it are incredibly easy to get. P1 only requires about 25 JTRs and this is literally the only tough part about the raid. Since JTR came back last week, you have no excuse! You should have been saving gear to immediately get her to g12 and zeta for her lead and BB8. If you didn't do that then it's only your fault and nobody else's.

P2 is a joke, seriously, who doesn't have Leia? Kenobi? Barriss? Thrawn? AA/Nute? That's easy 1-1.5% throw in another squad and your 2% is done, throw in a couple more squads and you can expedite it.

P3 is essentially a joke, 10 mins on Reddit and if you can't do it then you have more serious problems. If you don't have CLS, Han zeta, DT, Chirrut and a g8 Pao then idk what to tell you. You literally only need 1 zeta and then just follow the instructions step by step after having the right speeds and you should not have a problem getting 3-5%. Yeah it takes alot of retries I know, but if you aren't willing to do that then I guess you deserve tier 6.

P4 shouldn't be a problem, I mean NS have been reworked since fall, you don't even need zombie or Talzin to get a decent run with OG sistas. After Nihilus is down the rest is a joke.

If your guild can't do it then you're full of slackers, the raid has been there for a few months, even if you didn't have a bunch of these characters you should be able to have them by now. Stop complaining about not being able to do the raid, the raid is easy especially stop wishing everyone who can finish raid to get **** rewards because you can't finish it.

why is a whinge post whinging about "whinging" not being deleted or moved. complete waste of time

Speaking for myself it's because I never bothered to finish it or attempt to understand it to decide whether it needed moving or not...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Taco wrote: »
    What lol?

Taco! You are still here :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.