Seriously you have no excuse!

Replies

• Options
    I’m going to side with OP.

Yes, T1-6 rewards are bad. But seriously, ever since TB they’ve been shunting high end players together and please don’t tell me you haven’t expected something like this.

Get your 4 squads. Move to a Heroic guild. Profit.

Or don’t and stop complaining.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    So OP, while you are up on your soap box please explain tonus mere peasants that are unhappy with our rewards why everyone and their brother can solo the rancor and get 10x the value in rewards than you get for strategizing and using multiple teams to "do your 2%" in the STR?.......
  • jackaldo20
    128 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I am complaining about effort vs.reward being unbalanced for lower tiers,not how easy/hard it is...
    I would be perfectly fine with a difficult raid,but the reward better be worth it.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Someone call animal welfare, an octopus is flogging a high horse.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Yes, T1-6 rewards are bad. But seriously, ever since TB they’ve been shunting high end players together and please don’t tell me you haven’t expected something like this.

But hes the one complaining???
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

But hes the one complaining???

uh, the issue is the 30-page whine thread. I really don't see the issue with wanting better rewards but this is a bit too much.
  • Options
    I wonder the tenacity of a person who has the capacity to create 5 accounts over a time period of two months to bash about everything in this game and anything related to it lmfao.

Dude @bountry_hr7, chill. We know its you. The way you write, the way you describe the problems, its a dead giveaway; lol.
  • Options
    I wonder the tenacity of a person who has the capacity to create 5 accounts over a time period of two months to bash about everything in this game and anything related to it lmfao.

Dude @bountry_hr7, chill. We know its you. The way you write, the way you describe the problems, its a dead giveaway; lol.

Lol, similar feel isn’t it lol
  • Options
    “The peons grinding away at T6 and below are starving? Let them eat cake.” - summary of OP.
  • Options
    I hear so many excuses, but not a single person who focuses on the fact that the raid only takes 4 squads and average mods to be able to do it. If you have played for a year and a half and still don't own: JTR, BB8, R2, Res Trooper, Scav Rey, Leia, Thrawn, Kenobi, Barriss, AA/Nute, CLS, Han, Pao, Chirrut, DT, Assajj, Daka, NI, NA, Talia.
    Then you simply are doing things wrong! If you stopped with the excuses and started working on those characters you and your guild would be able to do the raid with no problem!

I thought I would take this opportunity to educate people but instead of paying attention to the squads you choose to keep whining about how hard the raid is, even though it's not. The only difficult part of the raid literally is to get all 50 on board and make sure they attack, just admit you or your guildmates are a bunch of slackers who are subborn and choose to work on whatever they want instead of these squads. I'll say it again, the raid is easy!
  • Options
    My advice to this thread is to stop feeding the troll.

Another slacker
  • Options

I wish I knew what you're talking about
  • Options
    If you tell me which one of the characters mentioned above are so impossible to get then you don't have a valid argument
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    If you tell me which one of the characters mentioned above are so impossible to get then you don't have a valid argument

I'll tell you which one is hard to get when you tell me why you have so few Zetas. Slacker.
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

I'll tell you which one is hard to get when you tell me why you have so few Zetas. Slacker.

Ha, nice try, first and foremost, I obviously have enough zetas to be doing the sith raid. Also, I stopped buying them off the store because I wanted all my ships 7 stars, let's see what pays off in the long run.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options

Ha, nice try, first and foremost, I obviously have enough zetas to be doing the sith raid. Also, I stopped buying them off the store because I wanted all my ships 7 stars, let's see what pays off in the long run.

Then clearly the other 30 zetas you want aren't "needed" and the zeta acquisition rate is fine as it is (especially if you feel no need to buy them in the store).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i enjoyed reading the OP.
    Truth be told, the raid isnt that hard if you’re in an active guild with long term players that know what they’re doing. If you’re not in such a guild its a different story. Call them slackers if you will, but i’m reasonably sure that by that definition 90% of the playerbase are slackers, if not more. I’d say those players and the players in those players their guilds are worth listening to imo. Only catering to top players and top guilds will back fire eventually. It doesnt help either that the lower tiers are such a slugfest that actually requires more effort than the heroic tier.
    So no, i’m not blaming the players that complain about the lower tier rewards eventhough they can solve their issue by switching guilds. Turning a more casual guild into a more fanatic guild is also an option, but thats not as easy as it sounds. Not alot of players prefer guilds with a mandatory daily 600 for example.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Then clearly the other 30 zetas you want aren't "needed" and the zeta acquisition rate is fine as it is (especially if you feel no need to buy them in the store).

When did I speak of needed, I've made 10 comments explaining the difference between essential/needed zetas and zetas for fun and just being able to enjoy multiple squads for personal pleasure
  • Options

Another slacker

Far from it bro. Just know a loud mouth when I see one. Your post was poor attempt at braggery under the guise of constructive criticism which it was not. Compensating for some other deficit in your life? No one here is impressed so go back to your home under a bridge.

FWIW I (2.5M GP) could easily drop my guild and jump on the bandwagon. I chose to stay loyal and help my fellow guild mates in a medium sized guild progress.

Oops I went and did it. I fed the troll.

So they are the slackers, ok
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Truth be told, the raid isnt that hard if you’re in an active guild with long term players that know what they’re doing. If you’re not in such a guild its a different story. Call them slackers if you will, but i’m reasonably sure that by that definition 90% of the playerbase are slackers, if not more. I’d say those players and the players in those players their guilds are worth listening to imo. Only catering to top players and top guilds will back fire eventually. It doesnt help either that the lower tiers are such a slugfest that actually requires more effort than the heroic tier.
    So no, i’m not blaming the players that complain about the lower tier rewards eventhough they can solve their issue by switching guilds. Turning a more casual guild into a more fanatic guild is also an option, but thats not as easy as it sounds. Not alot of players prefer guilds with a mandatory daily 600 for example.

Mandatory 600 is incredibly easy to get imo, regardless of that, if you're casual enough to not care about building up these 4 squads then you don't really deserve to have Traya or have that extra gear, I'm sure their poor rank won't be affected, this is more important for the top 100
  • Options

Some of us like the comraderie of sticking with a guild and not jumping ship as soon as it suits us. This raid is putting enormous strain on small to medium sized guilds. It would be nice if rewards were commensurate with the time and effort spent. If anything bring back guild event tokens for lower tiers. At least folks can farm via the store.

Well I hate to be that guy but if my guildmates refused to work on the 4 squads required and instead focused their resources in irrelevant stuff, I would give them a deadline and eventually move on. You respect your guildmates but do they respect you back? If they don't understand the importance of Traya for arena then you should remind them
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Mandatory 600 is incredibly easy to get imo, regardless of that, if you're casual enough to not care about building up these 4 squads then you don't really deserve to have Traya or have that extra gear, I'm sure their poor rank won't be affected, this is more important for the top 100

I dont think they deserve Traya shards or all that extra gear either, but that is not what people are asking for...
    Also, casual players want to progress their roster aswell even if arena isnt their primary goal. There’s more to this game than the arena top100.
    Point is that not everyone has the same level of commitment, but that doesnt mean that people may not complain about the rewards that go allong side with that lower level of commitment. For the more casual guilds the lower Sith raid tiers are just horrible, even if you factor in that those lower tiers require less commitment from those guilds. Eventually even those casual guilds will start clearing the HSR, but where’s the harm in rewarding those guilds a bit more appropriately in the meantime while they’re still stuck in the lower tiers?
    The whole “do heroic or you deserve to get utter s... rewards” is just silly imo. It sounds like a thing a player who gets carried would say. My best guess is you joined a guild that was already doing heroic.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

I dont think they deserve Traya shards or all that extra gear either, but that is not what people are asking for...
    Also, casual players want to progress their roster aswell even if arena isnt their primary goal. There’s more to this game than the arena top100.
    Point is that not everyone has the same level of commitment, but that doesnt mean that people may not complain about the rewards that go allong side with that lower level of commitment. For the more casual guilds the lower Sith raid tiers are just horrible, even if you factor in that those lower tiers require less commitment from those guilds. Eventually even those casual guilds will start clearing the HSR, but where’s the harm in rewarding those guilds a bit more appropriately in the meantime while they’re still stuck in the lower tiers?
    The whole “do heroic or you deserve to get utter s... rewards” is just silly imo. It sounds like a thing a player who gets carried would say. My best guess is you joined a guild that was already doing heroic.

I agree their rewards need to get better, I don't agree that heroic rewards need to become worse to compensate
  • Options
    Let’s be real, you don’t want heroic rewards to be worse because then you’ll look like a tool for leaving your old guild to be the 50th in a HSTR guild.
  • Options
    All I heard was "me, me, me"

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Some people would rather stick together than go be a bunch of mercs.

As soon as they fix the lower tier rewards to help us improve so we can someday be an hSTR guild without selling our individual souls, I'll stop complaining about it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Good advice. I don't even know if he's doing it on purpose or accidentally, but it's the same end result either way.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.