Potential bugs with Yoda Mythic event

Prev1
Just done the first tier of the Mythic event, and I've found a potential bug.

I only got 2 mods + 2x185K credits, instead of getting all the others mods as it was the first completion... (12 bonus mods). But I'm not 100% sure it's a bug (after all... the first time reward may just be 1 Mod & 185K... not the 12 advertised mods + 185K)

Hence why I'm posting here instead of trotting the bug right now

Replies

• DarthRevanTheWise
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Apparently the bug is there for tier 1 & tier 2 according to some of my guildmates... we get the advertised "first time rewards" only in the tier 3

In tier 1, only getting for 1st time rewards 1 extra Mod + 185K; And for tier 2, 2 extra mods + 185K

Or maybe it is as it should be?
  • Two mods plus credits for tier one and two, four mods plus credits for tier three, . .
  • Same here. didn't get all the first time rewards in tier 1 and 2
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Eh I thought they provided the Yoda for tier 3 but it's my own weak one.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    I got no money for T1 or 2. 2 Mods and 2 Mods
  • Its only potential rewards. You wont get 12 mods each run
  • Gs101
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I did not get the proper mods on any tier - 3 included. I got 4 mods on tier 2&3, two mods in T1 and each set was always for the same slot, so definitely not the first time guarantee. I started at T3 and worked down if that matters for those who said T3 seemed clean.

Didn’t the blog post say this event was held to fix issues such as this?
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Is there a known bug with Hermit Yoda in the mythic tier?

My Hermit Yoda is starting the battle without stealth every time I try it.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    looks like a bug, here you can see that it says 1st time reward on a whole set wich you should get like other events
    D40.png

but it is just rewarding one mod part... :neutral:
    6B3.png
    EB9.png

https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Same here got all triangle mods tier 1 and 2. Disgrace
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I see why it would be confusing, but I think the 1st time rewards are just showing the pool from which your rewards are selected. We will have to wait for clarification but I dont recall getting 12 mods on the first run of a mythic before.
  • We've seen this issue before, where they display mods for, "1st Time," and no clarification that you didn't get all of them. They gave out all the mods because of the confusion, but I thought they would have added some clarification to future events for this sort of thing @Kyno @CG_Carrie
  • Only got one bonus mod and the bonus credits for tier 1 and 2.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I see why it would be confusing, but I think the 1st time rewards are just showing the pool from which your rewards are selected. We will have to wait for clarification but I dont recall getting 12 mods on the first run of a mythic before.

Confusing or just dishonesty

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »

They are "POTENTIAL" rewards...... None of.them are guaranteed.....
  • Got 4 mods on first try for tier 3
    Went for a refresh and only got 2 mods
    Great.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

The problem here is that lots of other events, like the assault battles, give out all of the 1st Time rewards as well as a randomized assortment from the normal rewards. That's where the confusion comes in. They've set it up to look like events that give out all the 1st Time rewards with nothing indicating that it's not going to be that way.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Up until the mods though all events with 1st time rewards were GUARANTEED. Credits, gear, mats (including zetas), shards. If it was listed as a first time reward you got it. They need a new way of listing the mods to make it more clear.

• jejuzang
    710 posts Member

@Kyno
    Not going to move this thread to archive? Interesting...
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    looks like a bug, here you can see that it says 1st time reward on a whole set wich you should get like other events
    D40.png

but it is just rewarding one mod part... :neutral:
    6B3.png
    EB9.png

I got the exact same assortment in T2 that you did. Did you also get two defense squares for T1?
  • Thanks everyone for the replies, it looks we will need an official statement after the weekend on whether the « first time rewards » are only « potential rewards » or if all should be given first time we succeed like it’s the case in other events like Battle assaults!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    All rewards that drop mods are like this. They don't visually have a way to show all the potential mods in the same slot. The show all the possible rewards the same way a mod battle shows all it's potential rewards.
  • Just done the first tier of the Mythic event, and I've found a potential bug.

I only got 2 mods + 2x185K credits, instead of getting all the others mods as it was the first completion... (12 bonus mods). But I'm not 100% sure it's a bug (after all... the first time reward may just be 1 Mod & 185K... not the 12 advertised mods + 185K)

Hence why I'm posting here instead of trotting the bug right now

I did not receive 12 mods either ty, didn't even know you were suppose to
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    All rewards that drop mods are like this. They don't visually have a way to show all the potential mods in the same slot. The show all the possible rewards the same way a mod battle shows all it's potential rewards.

Its blatant dishonesty. They have the ability to add verbiage to the description explaining the 1st time drops. Or they have the ability to show some graphic to represent the number of random mods the 1st time drop will give.

They created the game, to say they dont have a way to signify this is ridiculous..
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Also need a statement on the invisible, un-dispellable taunt coming from Zavage in Arena
  • I just did tier 1 and 2 of yoda mythic event and only got 2-4 mods for my first time of completion.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Its blatant dishonesty. They have the ability to add verbiage to the description explaining the 1st time drops. Or they have the ability to show some graphic to represent the number of random mods the 1st time drop will give.

They created the game, to say they dont have a way to signify this is ridiculous..

I'm not saying they can't put a statement in the description somewhere, but all the other mod drops are shown like this because they clearly don't have a way to put in 2 mod sections for you tap on and then from there be able to show another page that shows the possibilities of the mods. Their mods UI just isn't that good (Hopefully everything mod UI relevant gets updated soon).
  • Also, note that they are ALL the same slot of mods per tier. I got different slots on a different tier, but all mods were the same slot. Arrows, squares, then crosses.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Also need a statement on the invisible, un-dispellable taunt coming from Zavage in Arena

@jejuzang they did.

jtopocd2dszd.png
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »

@jejuzang they did.

jtopocd2dszd.png

Explain what deathmark has to do with this, please. Why does he keep mentioning deathmark?
    @Kyno
This discussion has been closed.