TB Phase 6 ships combat mission not working

I've always been able to complete it in the past but says I only have 3/4 required ships this time. Weird.

Replies

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Did you place ships in platoons first? There really aren't that many dark side ships to be donating a lot
  • I did not. I have a bunch available 7*. Won't let me do the mission.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Is your capital ship 7 stars?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you post a screenshot of the mission?
  • If your Capital Ship, Tarkin or Thrawn, is not 7* it won’t let you in.
  • Flugsvamp
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    My favorite, donated some ships and went to do special mission

xs2jytzfe987.png
  • same here , special missions today and 2 days ago doesnt work.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    The veers mission didn't work for me the other day either
  • do you have 7* IPD? If not it won't work.
  • the issue is that you need *all* of the possible mission units 7* to do it today.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    the issue is that you need *all* of the possible mission units 7* to do it today.

For fleets? Nah, I've got TIE Reaper and Kylo Ren Command Shuttle at 6 and 4 stars, respectively, but I was still able to do the combat mission.

Maybe it's something to do with deploying to platoons first? Or deploying to the sector? FWIW, I deployed everything to the zone, ran the combat mission, then did platoons. (Not saying any of this to be a jag, just saying it so that anyone who hasn't deployed yet and might be affected by it has enough information to maybe avoid the bug.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I tried Fleet combat mission first, platoons then deploy. Was still locked out of Fleet mission, but could do platoons and deployment.

I don’t have IPD so I am locked from that anyways.
  • I wasn’t able to do the ship special mission. It said 1/4 ships but I had not done anything at this point.