Yoda mythic

Is this the first mythic with no achievement?

Replies

• Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    They said they would update the mythic with client restart or however they do that but, didn't happen on time i guess
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    I meant add the achievement with the update
  • Never mind the achievement. Just let me put yoda in the kitten leader spot
  • Would be great to use GM yoda in the leader slot or atleast the opportunity.
  • DaveTrouble77
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I dunno what is wrong with this event...4 of my jedis are gear level XII and 1 is XI...and still I have no chance to beat the sith...this game is really getting ridicilious...
  • People seem to be having success with gk zarris ezra and qgj. Zarris seems to be key. Dont think anyone in my guild has used anyone g12 for it
  • T1000
    10 posts Member
    Did it with zQGJ (l), Ezra, GK, zHyoda and GMY
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Did it with GK lead, Zarriss, Aalya,GMY,old Ben.
  • I honestly didn't find it that hard used a gear 12 GK lead, bariss, GM Yoda, ahsoka and old ben. No zetas required. I think choice of leader is key and GK's defence and health bonuses help a lot
  • can auto it with gk lead g12, hoda g12, old ben g11, ezra g11, gmy g9. kill nihilus first. but yea i want the zetas for the achievement
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    This is the easiest mythic event so far.
  • Beat it with G12 GK, G11 GMY, G11 Ezra, G10 Hoda, and G11 kanan did it without losing anyone, no zetas. Also did it again today using G11 zBarriss, replacing Kanan. Worth mentioning that my GMY doesn't even have omega abilities yet.

As far as mythics go, this one seems quite a bit easier than the rest, but obviously need the right Jedi. Hermit Yoda's buff is pretty useful.
  • I dunno what is wrong with this event...4 of my jedis are gear level XII and 1 is XI...and still I have no chance to beat the sith...this game is really getting ridicilious...

It all depends which Jedi you use. I tried it first with GK, zBarriss, Obi Wan, QGJ, and GMY. All G12, only Zeta is on Barriss. Failed. Replaced QGJ with G12 Aayla and beat it easily.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Spang wrote: »

It all depends on what team you had when the various events started. I had zero problem with the BB8 mythic because I've been working on Resistance since forever ago. I have good jedi, but my Kenobi is 98/100, so not available until a little later today once we finish this HAAT--and, even then, might not have sufficient gear.

It's easy with Kenobi, possible with Old Ben (which is fitting, if you think about it), and just about impossible with other leaders.

That said, I'm not complaining--I'm working on building the roster so I can do it next time. But that doesn't mean it's the easiest, it means you had the right characters when it started and didn't when the others started.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I also found this the easiest mythic so far, but i feel having a strong gk with a good healer, zarris or hoda is key and maybe it'll be tough without.
    3 stars with
    GK (lead) g12
    JKA g11
    GMyoda g11
    QGJ g12
    Hoda g10

• Thanks to all for your help and tipps!... seems like i am missing the right jedis...I don’t have GK on 7* as well not zarris :/ will work on them so I can get the goodies next time!
  • I got 2 stars with
    G9 old ben, G12 kenobi, G11 yoda, G10 ezra, G10 barris
    Tema has no zetas
    Yoda, kenobi, barris modded for speed, ezra for cc and cd, old ben had randoms
    2* both times around with just old ben dying
  • On a Jedi only alt, I did 2* w/ G11 zQGJ, G12 zEzra, G11 zOB, G11 zBarris + GMY.
  • I used (g11) zeta qui gon jinn lead, (g12) general kenobi, (g11) aayla secura, (g11) Ezra, and (g11) gm yoda.
    Kill order was sith assassin, then nihilus, maul, and sidious. It was about aayla getting stuns and yoda reducing turn meter at the right time.
    Very surprised there was no achievement for this mythic.
  • Gk lead gear 12, Yoda gear 11, Old been gear 12, luminara gear 10 and barriss gear 8 worked for me. Took a couple tries to get a go with all 5 Jedi left after the initial onslaught and few attacks but once you get past that, it was manageable. Use some timely heals, taunts and mass attacks/special retribution ability and you can do it. The GK everybody attack on a heal helped tremendously
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    I beat it with Anakin lead,general kenobi,ezra,old ben.Had to restart it a few times if 1 of my toons died from the 1st attack but usually Kenobis auto taunt saved me.Once GMyoda does his special and passes tenacity up,Kenobi special wipes out nihilus.Its a tricky event but doable.
  • I made it with G12 both GK and old ben, G11 Yoda do not have omega, G7 both Kanan and Barriss they are all non zeta 8wiq2lait78f.png
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Finally got it done. Got General Kenobi to 7* after the last HAAT, but he's only G9. I tried him at lead, but he was too fragile with that gear and just kept dying. So I switched back to Qui-Gon at lead and put Kenobi on as a regular character. It took a couple tries, but I finished with:
    Zeta Qui-Gon Jin (g11)
    Zeta Barris (g10--oddly, I always thought I had her at 11, but evidently not!)
    Grandmaster Yoda (g11)
    Aayla Secura (g12)
    General Kenobi (g9)

Basically, so long as Kenobi survives long enough to take an action and Maul doesn't daze everyone I should be able to do it. It'll only get easier over time, though, as Kenobi's gear will improve and it's not like my other characters can get worse...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Spang wrote: »

It all depends on what team you had when the various events started. I had zero problem with the BB8 mythic because I've been working on Resistance since forever ago. I have good jedi, but my Kenobi is 98/100, so not available until a little later today once we finish this HAAT--and, even then, might not have sufficient gear.

It's easy with Kenobi, possible with Old Ben (which is fitting, if you think about it), and just about impossible with other leaders.

That said, I'm not complaining--I'm working on building the roster so I can do it next time. But that doesn't mean it's the easiest, it means you had the right characters when it started and didn't when the others started.

As you see from the posts, it's not impossible with other leaders besides GK/OB. Just like you did it with QGJ as I now see. And there's no other Mythic events where you can use G9-G8, even G7 toons.

My Rebels are far more upgraded than my Jedi, but it took me about 20 tries to beat the Mythic tier for the first time (I knew the tactics second time, so it was easier). For this event—on the contrary—I chose my 5 strongest Jedi who couldn't even touch the enemy in the Ground War Mythic tier. And they could easily breeze through this event - to my biggest suprise.

So I still stand by what I have said earlier: this is the easiest Mythic event so far. (For the record: I can complete almost every Mythic tiers, I only struggle with Ground Wars - now that the requirements have changed from Resistance to Jedi.)
  • Yep its one of the easiest mythics and my jedi suck
  • GK(lead) QGJ Lumi GmYoda Old Ben

Average mods.

Kept resetting until all 5 survived the initial onslaught then got through easily.

Until next time.