Territory Battles seriously favors whales

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
edited June 2018
Obviously higher GP players with more g12 do better, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how the Rebels spam their cursed AoE that just devastates our characters, literally it's like if you took our special attack and made it hit every single character. The problem is, the way to counter this is through filling platoons with the required troops. I understand having Hoda and Wampa and JTR etc as required characters here... But what I don't understand is why in phase 4, THREE of our platoon squads could not be filled out because we needed like 7 4 star Solo movie Millenium Falcons. What guild has that?!? How many guilds can throw in 7 star Qi'ras? At the very least, wait until that stuff comes out in Chromium packs or preferably farmable before you make them a TB requirement. It makes it impossible for any guild that doesn't have 15 members who instantly buy every character to 7 stars to actually fill out the platoons in TB. Is it really necessary to do that? Is that the primary motivation to buy shard packs, just for TB platoons? I'm just saying, at least let them go to chromium packs first. I remember when a 7 star Wampa was required at a time when literally nobody in a non 45 star guild could've possibly had one.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's an advantage they pay for, yeah it sucks to not be able to fill all platoons.

TB are still new and are "end game" collector content, eventually we will all be able to finish without worrying about platoons and even perfect mission runs, just through collective GP.
  • Yeah, the platoons don't necessarily make a 10m difference, but it's a little peeve when we can only get 1/6 and we've filled everything to like 13-14/15