Yoda in sith raid

Bill0207
375 posts Member
So just a question for anyone who has tried gm Yoda in p1 of the sith raid. How does he do? If so what's the best comp? I was mentioning this to my guild and wanted to ask around

Replies

• Options
    I used him in my chex mix team for p3. He provided the offence up (I don’t have pao ready) and also armour penetration & retribution (copied from Traya’s Sabres).
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    There is a video or two of him doing 3M or so. Someone claimed 6M too I think. I think one of those teams used Visas though.
  • Options
    I did a gmy, barris, luminara, asoka, and old ben in t5 and got about 1.6 mil in p1. Obviously not the ideal team but based on which jedi I have geared it's what I have that currently does the best. I'm currently gearing gk to add to the team eventually and farming hoda to add. And because he is probably going to be needed for jedi luke.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    There is a video or two of him doing 3M or so. Someone claimed 6M too I think. I think one of those teams used Visas though.

The 6mil teams had zzGMY, zHoda, zVisas, zEzra and QGJ/Aayla. Putting in Barriss to heal instead of Visas the videos were saying you could probably only get about 3mil max.
  • Options
    This squad got me 1 mil in P1 and 1.5 mil in P2 of tier 3:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/starfightr/squads/93810/HHXAF0I1KB/
    With visas instead of luminara, a zeta on Ezra and GMY’s leader, and much more speed, I’m sure I could at least double or triple the damage.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Well have to say Im pretty excited about this. There are only 6 JTR in my guild and 4 of those are new (including mine). Most people have access to GMY and all of those teams are doable. Maybe we can move up to T5 or T6 soon. Now if I can just convince people to spend a couple of zetas and make a p1 team.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Has Anyone seen a Grandmaster team in P1 that doesn't have Visas or Hermit?
    Ive seen Barriss instead of Visas but anyone to replace Hermit Yoda with?
  • Sarcodino
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe GMY, ezra, barris and qgj/ayala/jka/gk (choose 2 from those 4)

Barris instead of hoda and just more damage dealers instead of visas...