Anyone have their shard ruined with the moves?

Name says it all. Been pushed back in Arena rank with the sudden influx of mega whales with 45 plus zetas looking for easy marks to increase their crystal flow from easy Arena wins. This was a bad move by CG.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Which moves would those be?

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    No, if anything im doing better without traya or nest. Used to hover around 60s now I hover around 40s
  • Kyno wrote: »

The shard time zone change. Here’s what the top 50 looks like. qp6unc55nki9.png
    Rank No 1 Guy

eb0crcc7c8fn.png
    Rank 2

zya3m5d7giri.png
    Rank 15

4lbruh9bgmy4.png
    Rank 40

3z7ldmgdcopo.png
    Rank 50

77xmpu55sv9n.png
    Me Rank 1340 /sigh. It never ever looked like this. There was hope of obtaining rank but the average rating is now 90k-110k teams or better with way too many zetas. Before moves were allowed the average top player had 15 zetas now there is no hope of ever getting rank.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    To answer your question: no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

The shard time zone change. Here’s what the top 50 looks like. qp6unc55nki9.png
    Rank No 1 Guy

eb0crcc7c8fn.png
    Rank 2

zya3m5d7giri.png
    Rank 15

4lbruh9bgmy4.png
    Rank 40

3z7ldmgdcopo.png
    Rank 50

77xmpu55sv9n.png
    Me Rank 1340 /sigh. It never ever looked like this. There was hope of obtaining rank but the average rating is now 90k-110k teams or better with way too many zetas. Before moves were allowed the average top player had 15 zetas now there is no hope of ever getting rank.

People were not moved between shards, so everyone there was there already.
  • Then I guess a large number of whales and Krakens just joined and paid their way to the top. Or folks won the Irish Sweepstakes and Calif Power Ball in order to get that major jump on the rest of us.

Close it out and forget about it.
  • What time zone moves? The EA “help” crew **** denied my multiple requests. As a result I’m quitting the game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    1. Players don't suddenly just join a shard. They all join almost the same time as you.
    2. Seeing your roster it looks like you don't prioritize your arena team. Your high gear and zetaed characters are all over the place. There's no real synergy between your best characters. Furthermore, at 2.1 million GP you really should have more g12 characters. You shouldn't worry about whales being on top. You wouldn't reach top ranks even without any whale on your shard. If you want to climb the ranks improve your gameplay.
  • If yoy focus on your arena team, you can g12 them and zeta them in just a few months. It only takes one team to win. While having a few backups is helpful it isnot necessary. Also you show a handful of whales. Even assuming they have god mods, you can go around them and still get in the top 50 easily enough if you build a team. The only thing keeping you at 1340 is lack of focus on your arena team.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Everybody gets placed in a shard with people when they first join.

No one ever leaves that shard. No one ever joins that shard once a few weeks have passed. You are competing against the same people you were competing against when you first started playing this game, and those will be the only people you ever compete against.

The time zone change only let people change what time they get paid out at.

The only shard shuffle they've ever done is that Ship shard shuffle for everyone who was unlucky enough to have logged in right away after ships were released and ended up in that one super active fleet shard.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Everybody gets placed in a shard with people when they first join.
    Not quite.

You get placed in a shard when you reach the appropriate level to unlock arena. This allows some people to stockpile resources and energy before unlocking arena.

But once you're placed and your shard fills, yes, that's permanent.
    Still not a he.
  • I read someplace that you get one move if you move between time zones.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I read someplace that you get one move if you move between time zones.
    Timezone changes are a recently implemented option that's done manually on their end, available for people who have made moves in excess of 4 hours.
    Still not a he.
  • I don't know "the moves", but seeing your rooster at 2,1 mio. power, I couldn't put together a viable arena team from that, so I'm not surprised of your rank. No G12 and no obvious toon synergies. When I was at 600K power (and probably much less) my arena team would beat any team you could put together now. Even if I met your 12 best teams now in GW, my best team would should be able to take 'em all (I'm at 895K power now and been top 50 arena pretty much everyday since Feb, so I know what it takes).I don't mean you no disrespect, but that's the hard fact.
    So, prioritize an arena team - look at top 50 and see what they are doing. Or decide that SWGOH arena is not your ... Arena :-)