Jedi Knight anakin rework kit idea

Jedi Knight Anakin
Tags
Light Side. Jedi. Attacker. Galactic Republic

Basic. Deft bladework
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing and buff immunity for 3 turns (undespelable) if the target already had buff or healing immunity remove 10% TM.

Special. Reckless assault.
Deal physical damage to all enemies for each enemy critically hit 25% chance for all allies to gain offence up and speed up for 3 turns. For each enemy not critically hit 20% chance to get expose. (while exposed anakin has more evasion)

Leader. Always on the offensive.
Jedi and clone allies gain 40% offence and and 40% critical damage. Other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is evaded they gain advantage for 3 turns.

Unique. Righteous fury. Whenever an ally falls below 50% health or is defeated anakin gains 100% turn meter and his next attack deals 75% more damage

Replies

• I'd leave the kit reworks to the professionals, this is horrible
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Regardless of whether you like it or not, I think it’s fun to see what people come up with.
  • IC3M4N wrote: »
    Regardless of whether you like it or not, I think it’s fun to see what people come up with.

Not if it's this much underpowered, 10% TM removal? 20 and 25% chances? Is this 2015?
  • First of all, I would not go with a leadership so weak when Yoda is clearly the best Jedi leader after his rework. Anakin would need something comparable otherwise nobody would ever use it. I would also want to see the unique reworked, one of the biggest reasons why anakin was never used is because he worked best when his team took a beating, that's never the way to go on this game. This is barely a rework too
  • Thanks for another unsolicited idea they can’t use because royalties
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to feedback >> Characters
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    His kit is mostly fine as is, just needs a zeta on his unique
  • BP260
    3 posts Member
    Are you suggesting his basic do almost the same as Jedi Rey's special?