Ackbar zeta idea

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
Since ackbar is in desperate need of a zeta I was thinking one of these two:

its a trap: final text Zeta: admiral ackbar gains 40% turn meter and other allies gain half of that. In addition for each debuff cleansed reduce enemy turn meter by 2%. This cannot be resisted or evaded.

Or on his leadership add this final text: each time an ally attacks out of turn they gain advantage for 1 turn. Each time an ally scores a critical hit they restore 2% of their maximum health.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Since ackbar is in desperate need of a zeta I was thinking one of these two:

its a trap: final text Zeta: admiral ackbar gains 40% turn meter and other allies gain half of that. In addition for each debuff cleansed reduce enemy turn meter by 2%. This cannot be resisted or evaded.

Or on his leadership add this final text: each time an ally attacks out of turn they gain advantage for 1 turn. Each time an ally scores a critical hit they restore 2% of their maximum health.

The TMR on It's a Trap would actually be kinda neat, but that ability already has a lvl 8 upgrade (omega) and there isn't room for a zeta there, just on his leader ability.

The leader zeta idea is useless though. Rebels already usually have super high crit chance, the advantage won't do that much. And the healing is just Wedge lead, but a lot worse. Not to mention Ackbar's lead is already used to solo the HAAT w/ CLS, BB8, Hoda, and Wampa, so there's certainly an argument to be made saying he doesn't really need a zeta on his leader ability. However if he were to get one, I'd totally vote for rebels attacking out of turn to get stacking speed to add to his speed theme ;)
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    That is true but when they rework toons they tend to change them a lot. I was thinking about a tenacity buff with his leader ability but it would go against cleanse. It could also say something like each time an ally resists an effect all allies gain % tm. Or the stacking speed like you stated.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Also considering he was commanding the fleet that killed the 2nd death star would love to see him have some anti emperor abilities.