QoL - Navigation

thomssi
526 posts Member
I know it is a minor point but, especially with the new content, the navigation is becoming really annoying.

Would it be possible that the back button means up one level rather than back?

I would assume there is a sort of tree structure to this so back would go up, level by level, through the branches of said tree. Home (or guild home or fleet home) takes you to the main page of that area. Back at the moment seems (mostly) to go to previous page. You can end up in kind of loops where pressing back 4 or 5 times takes you to where you first started pressing it, if it just went "up" it would be far preferable so pressing "back" from, say, the fleet home page would take you "up" to the main home page not some buried gear node you just left and then press back 3 more times to end up at said fleet page again.

Thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to feedback section
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah @Kyno, whatever, you agree? Should back = back through horrible loop or up to next level?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I guess I just find it odd that it is a back button in most over view cases but not in others.

It's just a little inconsistent, and then yes it will lead you I to loops.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Maybe just me given lack of comments. I find it somewhat annoying and rather illogical pressing back and going deeper into something. As I said, no biggie but not very rational either.