Zeta for IG88 or Vet Chewie?

It's one or the other. I like scoundrels, but who?

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Bottom of the barrel zetas huh? Of the two 88. More use
  • I'd go 88 his is pretty cool especially if paired with IPD
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Bottom of the barrel zetas huh? Of the two 88. More use
    It's zeta number 8, and they are getting pretty easy to farm... 2 to 3 weeks per ability...

Thanks
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    At zeta number 25-30 I might look at those two options........

You should really post your roster for a real recommendation or atleast who to hold off for. The vets should never get a zeta or gear past 8 and I have a gear12 7* bossk bounty hunter team and I wouldn’t even think of wasting a zeta on ig88
  • I'm on zeta 35 and those 2 arent even close to options still

But hey if you like em and having fun go for it, 88 would be my pick
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    As someone who also likes scoundrels:

CWC's zeta is not needed if you run L3 (and I think you do). She cleanses like crazy and no one will ever have a debuff for nore than a round. Also, its sad that Bossk basically gets CWCs 2 taunt and heal abilities that require a zeta and gets them both in one ability with just an Omega - plus Frenzy. Out of the Chewies Id put it on Vandor. They fixed the bug and he is prepared almost 100% now.

IG88 might be fun with his lead (see my other post on team bleed) but most heals now seem to come with some sort of cleanse. Maybe if you pair him with Mother Talzin? I think there are videos on it.
  • Already zeta'd vandor, no regrets there.

I slapped my zeta on Ig-88. It's fun so far.
    I've been playing for a couple years, but more of a collector than a competitor. Right now I like scoundrels, so I was looking for a second zeta after vandor, ig-88 is nice.

It's either Vet chewie next, or Nest next.... maybe Bossk.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I would not do Nest personally. It makes her worse when she is under AI. Just my personal opinion.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Nest is a very good zeta. The taunt ignore is clutch and the health steal makes her really annoying to deal with. Not sure why @VonZant thinks it's bad.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I have both of those 2 toons zeta’d. I like both. If you are looking for damage output, go Chewie. If you are looking for a healing block, go IG88.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Random9 wrote: »
    Nest is a very good zeta. The taunt ignore is clutch and the health steal makes her really annoying to deal with. Not sure why @VonZant thinks it's bad.

Its excellent if controlled by a human.

But most battles are fought by the AI in arena and TW. Without the zeta, the AI is forced to attack and buff block the tank. Then everyone can ignore the tank. Under AI control she will attack somone else and the rest of your team is still stuck behind the taunting tank. 3 turn Buff Block really gimps Sion.

Again its great if you control it but I try to build teams to get wins under AI. Just my personal opinion.