WORLD FIRST 48 ⭐️ DSTB - TEAM INSTINCT

Prev1
Stormy
951 posts Member
edited June 2018
w3igmz1y7jat.jpg

Congratulations for another World First accomplishment by a guild - 48 Star Dark Side Territory Battle!

Thank you to the hard working team at EA/CG for keeping the game challenging, as well as interesting.

Cheers!

Replies

• oofalong
    171 posts Member
    Way to go team! Thanks to everyone’s dedication.
  • Congrats!
  • Znuuf
    13 posts Member
    Great job guys! This took longer than anticipated
  • Congrats to everyone who made it possible, especially the officers who coordinated this!
  • A guild has no name.
  • srfen74
    21 posts Member
    Be TI or die tryin'
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    You should thank your wallets dudes. Seriously. Stating that you are good at the game because you achieved something by turning half your salaries to EA/CG is like paying for sono snoo and then believing that you're a good lover lol.
  • No one cares,
    Maybe if ye contributed to the community but I only hear news from this group of people whenever you're gloating about what youve accomplished
  • Another useless post from the biggest self high five club in the game.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    And please be aware that you're ruining the game for everyone with your pitiful "playstyle".
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Consistandly getting max waves in the phases that matter is not that impressive. So congrats on having the GP to pull this of. I gotta say though, this is the least impressive world first out of all of them.
    I would have posted it aswell though, even if its just to get the reactions ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I think you and I might have different views on what we consider challenging.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    And please be aware that you're ruining the game for everyone with your pitiful "playstyle".

Ruining or keeping the game alive? I think you have those 2 words confused.
  • Bravo!
  • PEZ
    64 posts Member
    Congrats TI!
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

There are more than two words in that comparison, I think your math is off.

I do love these posts though. Particularly how everyone in the guild just jumps on and congratulates themselves.
  • I'm very proud of all members and to be part of this success!
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    You should thank your wallets dudes. Seriously. Stating that you are good at the game because you achieved something by turning half your salaries to EA/CG is like paying for sono snoo and then believing that you're a good lover lol.
    Oh, I’m very sorry to hear this game is too much for your yearly incomes, work harder buddy

And just want you to know that you are not ruining anything for anyone with your pitiful “comments”

I think you and I might have different views on what we consider challenging.

Hmm, making 8 figures a year and spend them the way I want was bit challenging to me, but I think somehow u were right, time for the bigger challenge!
    No one cares,
    Maybe if ye contributed to the community but I only hear news from this group of people whenever you're gloating about what youve accomplished

Agree! No one cares, of course. We are just having a “self high five” party here, enjoy your time.
    Btw, I’m reading through 50 of your 2000+ posts already, sigh, haven’t found anything meaningful to me.

After all, congrats team, WD!

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    It really is sad how some cannot bring themselves to congratulate others accomplishments. To acknowledge the effort, the time, and planning, that goes into such as this. When so many give so much, so so few can be pleased, it is sad. Such speaks of the day, and all those in it. How achievement, and sacrafice, are but pieces of a punchline. It cheapens us all, in part and as a whole, yes even as a species. The state of the human inability to take but a moment to embrace and lift high, those deservent of same, it truly is sad..

To go forward we should.. oh wait, sorry it's TI. Nevermind, carry on.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Nice job guys
  • Now you can go outside.

OR reallocate all future funds to curing cancer, god knows between you all you must have millions.

Going from MrRushe's passive aggressive asides, I think he may be upset at us for not acknowledging a pointless endeavour in a game that'll ve dead and buried in a few years with no record of this mighty accomplishment.

I'm sure the beancounters will send you all a bottle of champagne though.

I will congratulate you on your brag though. Those 8 figures of yours must be well spent. Work even harder and you COULD buy EA outright and win all the things!!!

I'll just settle for my 6 figures and spend it on something more tangible and worthwhile.

Just think "poor people", you could be this conceited and egotistical if you could just make some more money.

Congratulations to the 501st for 47, you're my favourite division.post Order 66.

Oh and don't bother with a "witty" remark in reply, it won't be read. As it won't be meaningful to me. Nor worth the half brain cell to process.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I think the funniest part is when you guys get mad at the posts from people who aren't impressed and feel the need to respond back. Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

MrRush wrote: »
    Oh, I’m very sorry to hear this game is too much for your yearly incomes, work harder buddy

And just want you to know that you are not ruining anything for anyone with your pitiful “comments”

I think you and I might have different views on what we consider challenging.

Hmm, making 8 figures a year and spend them the way I want was bit challenging to me, but I think somehow u were right, time for the bigger challenge!
    No one cares,

Agree! No one cares, of course. We are just having a “self high five” party here, enjoy your time.
    Btw, I’m reading through 50 of your 2000+ posts already, sigh, haven’t found anything meaningful to me.

After all, congrats team, WD!

Well, at least you finally admit it's not the game that offers the challenge, it's having to keep your bank account sufficiently funded to buy the wins. Thanks.
  • ArodAC
    11 posts Member
    Congrats guys, the effort coordination and commitment to do this is awesome! Be ti or die tryin
  • ArodAC wrote: »
    Congrats guys, the effort coordination and commitment to do this is awesome! Be ti or die tryin

I'd rather die.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Consistandly getting max waves in the phases that matter is not that impressive. So congrats on having the GP to pull this of. I gotta say though, this is the least impressive world first out of all of them.
    I would have posted it aswell though, even if its just to get the reactions ;)

It’s all about dem reactions :)

The fun that comes once every semester when there is a new WF ;)
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    No one cares,

Funny you’d say that.
    TI originally was about trying to help community with some insight on some game mechanics and theocraft ideas, back in 2016.

The first piece was explanation of speed and probably The last piece was the rancor P1 solo

The main reason we stopped doing that was the overall toxicity of “the community”

“The community” is a wild beast that always criticize/complains non stop

our friends know they can count on us, and people approaching us in a friendly manner have never been disrespected,

But our “community action” stops there now!

Anyway looking forward to the next WF, like you said it’s the only time we engage in forum nowadays and it’s always a fun evening
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • @Maraxus Don't see how ANY posts with tips/ideas/etc would bring any toxicity from the community. I've read/commented on a few posts from guilds(using HSTR as example when it first started getting beat) and this is typically how it went;
    TI: we best it.
    Community: how?
    TI: We beat it. Figure it out
    ^obviously will draw criticism

Guild "B"
    We beat HSTR!
    community: 3 pages of how, what squads, etc.
    Guild B: use X, Y, Z for A, B, C[insert in depth explanations and combos].
    Community: awesome! Thanks! Great job!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Wait, wasn't that speed article shown to be wrong?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Wait, wasn't that speed article shown to be wrong?

My hero...
This discussion has been closed.