WORLD FIRST 48 ⭐️ DSTB - TEAM INSTINCT

2Next

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Maraxus wrote: »
    So yeah forgive us (or not) but nowadays we don’t care about the community...

And yet you post here expecting praise, kudos, well wishing, oh wait this was clickbait.. derp my bad.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Gotta love that TI is always reliable in that they will always brag about themselves and their wallets. Not to mention they will also defend themselves as if what they have to say is meaningful. I guess peasants like me will never be heard by the great lords of team instinct. Shame, I care so much about what they have to say and what they think. Have fun high fiving yourselves, you won't find anyone else to congratulate you (considering no one cares about you guys at this point). I guess EA might thank you for continuing to be their source of income. Don't bother responding to me, as I've already mentioned I could not care less about what you guys have to say. Carry on with the hate though, the rich people can handle it, they'll just pay you to stop talking.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    So yeah forgive us (or not) but nowadays we don’t give a **** about the community...

And yet you post here expecting praise, kudos, well wishing, oh wait this was clickbait.. derp my bad.

I think there's a word for posts, like this thread, with the sole purpose of generating negative reactions and bickering. Generally those types of posts are against the forum guidelines, but not in these cases, I guess.

There is no purpose to this thread, and the ones that came previously, other than to troll. Is it any surprise to anybody that a million or so bucks would buy 48 stars? The real accomplishment is CGs.
  • Samurai
    17 posts Member
    Congrats!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Wait, wasn't that speed article shown to be wrong?

The speed article was right at the time it was posted. Changes were then made to the speed mechanics and subsequently the disclaimer was also put in the article but I don’t know why people still refer to it even until today.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So yeah forgive us (or not) but nowadays we don’t give a **** about the community...

I think there's a word for posts, like this thread, with the sole purpose of generating negative reactions and bickering. Generally those types of posts are against the forum guidelines, but not in these cases, I guess.

There is no purpose to this thread, and the ones that came previously, other than to troll. Is it any surprise to anybody that a million or so bucks would buy 48 stars? The real accomplishment is CGs.

For a long time, it has been felt, that TI was not an indepedent guild but more of a sponsored guild. They acted as testers offered feedback and in return they were rewarded with full rosters etc. Then they made posts like this about being first etc.. and players rolled their eyes and said, more or less what has been said here tonight. Whether they are "sponsored" or not, the stigma has followed them. Many former members have spoken out against TI, etc etc.. The fires are fanned by TI being able to say anything they want, but non TI forum members are sanctioned for less. So who knows. But to me, at the end of the day, who really cares. If they do go out of pocket, it's their business. Again me personally, I don't spend money, 100% F2P. I login each day for the guild. They matter to me, not some imagined victory on a digital battlefield. I truly hope the anger here on both sides is not real, because if so, why bother being here?
  • I’d also like to point out that an 8 figure salary puts your earnings in line with highly successful CEOs and top athletes... So unless TI’s ranks include the CEO of Walmart or LeBron James, I’m thinking the truth is that you’re either a) blowing your inheritance money on video games or b) lying about your income on an Internet forum. One of these is sadder than the other, but I’m struggling to figure it out.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    No one cares,
    Maybe if ye contributed to the community but I only hear news from this group of people whenever you're gloating about what youve accomplished

Funny you’d say that.
    TI originally was about trying to help community with some insight on some game mechanics and theocraft ideas, back in 2016.

The first piece was explanation of speed and probably The last piece was the rancor P1 solo

The main reason we stopped doing that was the overall toxicity of “the community”

“The community” is a wild beast that always criticize/complains non stop

So yeah forgive us (or not) but nowadays we don’t care about the community...

our friends know they can count on us, and people approaching us in a friendly manner have never been disrespected,

But our “community action” stops there now!

Anyway looking forward to the next WF, like you said it’s the only time we engage in forum nowadays and it’s always a fun evening

OK grand, thanks for stating you guys suck. Now as your buddy said previously enjoy your self high five party
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Congratulation TI, great guild with cool guys.
    I like it and Maraxus, you are right in all things, what you say...........
    Salute, MG-71
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    No one cares,
    Maybe if ye contributed to the community but I only hear news from this group of people whenever you're gloating about what youve accomplished

Funny you’d say that.
    TI originally was about trying to help community with some insight on some game mechanics and theocraft ideas, back in 2016.

The first piece was explanation of speed and probably The last piece was the rancor P1 solo

The main reason we stopped doing that was the overall toxicity of “the community”

“The community” is a wild beast that always criticize/complains/**** non stop

our friends know they can count on us, and people approaching us in a friendly manner have never been disrespected,

But our “community action” stops there now!

Anyway looking forward to the next WF, like you said it’s the only time we engage in forum nowadays and it’s always a fun evening

The way you put it is pretty much spot on. I get why you guys don't help the community these days.
    It's a rotten community, one of the worst, counting every game that i've played(a LOT). Yep.

To all those saying this isn't challenging, become a guild leader and get 50 people to do something for you. Even a simple thing as deploy, for 6 continous days, by 50 people, is NOT an easy thing to do.

Heck, make an alliance full of PTP people, many with bloated egos, and manage them. See the difficulty? Just because they are mega whales doesn't mean they have everything served on a silver platter. They have to work hard for it. Or else they wouldn't have taken >6 months to get this achievement. Many guilds are PTP, and they haven't come close to this.
    Can't believe i'm agreeing with TI. :V

Although Be TI or die tryin' is a bit excessive lol. I'd rather live, thanks.
  • Congrats on another Worlds First. What a great group of people we have. Be tì or die tryìn.
  • Congrats! Be Ti or Die Tryin!
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    Great job team! On to the next conquest ;)
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • @catharsis478 @DuneSeaFarmer you are 2 of my heroes on this site. Along with @TVF. It's funny, in my jab at their "or die trying" phrase resulted with that comment, as I have struggled with depression, but that's neither here nor there.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you can see humor here. It's just a game, but some measure their life's success's here. Hard to feel anger towards them, I actually feel bad for them, if this is all they have... funny thing to note, there is no thread about their imagined notoriety on Reddit. I guess their feelings would be a bit trampled there. LOL
  • funny thing to note, there is no thread about their imagined notoriety on Reddit. I guess their feelings would be a bit trampled there. LOL

Perhaps we should make one for them haha.
  • funny thing to note, there is no thread about their imagined notoriety on Reddit. I guess their feelings would be a bit trampled there. LOL

Now, now, it's not nice to make fun of the more fortunate..

I just think it’s a shame the folks on reddit haven’t heard the incredible news about this world first. They deserve to know.
  • BuckeyeATW
    88 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Not an easy accomplishment, dstb is hard and devs made it that way on purpose, don’t hate the players, hate the game... congrats to Ti on WF 48, take a lot of commitment and sacrifice to make it happen..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    funny thing to note, there is no thread about their imagined notoriety on Reddit. I guess their feelings would be a bit trampled there. LOL

I just think it’s a shame the folks on reddit haven’t heard the incredible news about this world first. They deserve to know.

I have a bad feeling about this.. And on that note... AMF.. I'm outta here
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Congrats to TI on the 48 stars. You should be proud of your entire guild...

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    First, congrats. :smile:

Second, I do have to close the thread as it's gotten out-of-hand. Let's keep the bashing and rude comments off the forums, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.