Thoughts on what the Separatist rework will look like?

So I’m one of those weirdos who loves the non-meta toons/ships and theorycrafting with them. Both my Geonosians and my Tuskens have been 7* for a while now. The fact that there are indications of an upcoming separatist rework feels like Christmas in July.

What does everyone think will be released? A new capital ship? New toons? Part of me thinks they’ll just rework Dooku and Grievous into strong separatist toons and maybe make Poggle more useful.

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Full team of geos and have some what synergies work as a team.
    Grievious with those sep droids.
    Nute gunray...a ship?
  • So will their Hero journey be titled “A Bug’s Life?”
  • So will their Hero journey be titled “A Bug’s Life?”
    Lmao! Klick Klack or whatever that young geo from Rebels coming in!

I think the sep rework is coming. With a suped up GG and a lot more ships will be coming as well.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think a cap ship is a safe bet, considering how they hype up the geonosian ships. Probably that trade federation ball-in-a-ring for Nute, although I personally would prefer the Malevolence for GG. And they could finally add the droid starfighter that was datamined ages ago.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    So will their Hero journey be titled “A Bug’s Life?”

Shut the internet down for the day, people, we’ve peaked early and nothing better will get done.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I think a cap ship is a safe bet, considering how they hype up the geonosian ships. Probably that trade federation ball-in-a-ring for Nute, although I personally would prefer the Malevolence for GG. And they could finally add the droid starfighter that was datamined ages ago.

I agree. Not a huge sep fan but for whatever reason prefer GG with a capship.

• I think the sep rework is coming. With a suped up GG and a lot more ships will be coming as well.
    I feel like I have heard this every other week for two years now....

GG should be as big as Wampa, faster then Vader, with a EP style unique that hurts the Jedi for having buffs.
  • JijackCana wrote: »

I think the sep rework is coming. With a suped up GG and a lot more ships will be coming as well.
    I feel like I have heard this every other week for two years now....

GG should be as big as Wampa, faster then Vader, with a EP style unique that hurts the Jedi for having buffs.

Haha my guild just said the same thing- “you always say this” lol
    I just think it’s left to seps and Jedi for a rework faction pass. So no Jedi in the future- that leaves seps.
  • I hope GG get his cap ship as well,as a big fan of him,I really hope he gets a good rework
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Well I doubt they will be able to model of the Lucrehulk Heavy Battleship (Nute Gunray's Flagship) into the game. It is way to big. I guess that would be a better Raidboss for fleet battles.

They more likely will add one of the 2 Ships Grievous lead. The "Invisible Hand" (Episode III) and the "Malevolence" (Clone Wars Series 1).

Another possibility is the separatist Flagship "Anaxes" lead by Admiral Trench. Woulds also bring a new Char to the game for the sep faction.

Furthermore i think no more geo ships will be added. Maybe Vulture Droids (Blue Droid Stafighters shooting rockets), Tri-Droids (has no pilot but a droid brain) and normal brown Droid Starfighters with only blaster cannons, aswell as the interesting Magna Guard Star Fighters. With a little kit rework the magna guard then would be more viable.

Also still missing is the soulless one from grievous. His personal Starfighter.

Regarding Chars I hope the Magnaguard and the B2 Super Battle Droid get a touch. The geo's could also use a little spice. Maybe give them synergies liek their fleet versions.

Also wanting to come would be Jango Fett, Droideka, Commando droids and the tactical droid TX-20. Maybe also the dwarf spider droid aswell as the crab droid.