Trooper leaders

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
Which leaders are good for Imperial Troopers?

Replies

• The only Imperial Trooper leader there is... Veers.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    The only Imperial Trooper leader there is... Veers.

Are there leaders for empire that make sense though? Me trying to have fun, would I be able to use krennic or thrawn lead with the veers unique?
  • But there are some decent Empire leaders too. Thrawn works well and if you’ve got Krennic, his lead can be effective in DSTB with Troopers. I tend to use Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper under him or Thrawn, and the rest of the troopers I’ll use under Veers.
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »

Are there leaders for empire that make sense though? Me trying to have fun, would I be able to use krennic or thrawn lead with the veers unique?

I actually used to run Thrawn (L), Krennic, Veers, Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper in arena for a while. They also worked well in GW. It’s a fun little team with lots of protection recovery and survivability.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »

I actually used to run Thrawn (L), Krennic, Veers, Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper in arena for a while. They also worked well in GW. It’s a fun little team with lots of protection recovery and survivability.

What about Gar Saxon? I just want to use the troopers while having as much fun as possible
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Zrennic is a decent choice, and Zarsaxon is getting some attention because of range trooper.
  • The Troopers are an incredibly fun faction to play. Unfortunately as far as leaders go, they are more or less stuck with only one for now. You can find niche roles under different leads with a Trooper team, but the faction needs another Trooper leader.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Until i maxed the probe droid for special mission in phase 6 i can do 4/4 on all phase with zkrennic zdeath zveers starck and shore. Now i must change in phase 6 for the request of probe droid but krennic work well, whit his zeta you have double +10% prot rec and a very easly ab stack on the enemy, great combos
  • The Troopers are an incredibly fun faction to play. Unfortunately as far as leaders go, they are more or less stuck with only one for now. You can find niche roles under different leads with a Trooper team, but the faction needs another Trooper leader.

So what if I did Saxon lead, super commando, krennic, death trooper, zVeers? How well would that work. I know that it wouldn't be top in arena but just maybe to use in GW
    The Troopers are an incredibly fun faction to play. Unfortunately as far as leaders go, they are more or less stuck with only one for now. You can find niche roles under different leads with a Trooper team, but the faction needs another Trooper leader.

So what if I did Saxon lead, super commando, krennic, death trooper, zVeers? How well would that work. I know that it wouldn't be top in arena but just maybe to use in GW

The problem is you are sacrificing Trooper synergy because Saxon and ISC aren’t troopers, and while Krennic isn’t a Trooper at least he has synergy with death Trooper. Now with the new Rangetrooper, that team might be pretty solid, but you’d probably have to lose Krennic for Rangetrooper. You’d have a lot of counters, assists, and health/protection recovery. I also don’t have my Gar or ISC maxed out, so I’m not sure how capable they are at G12.
    The Troopers are an incredibly fun faction to play. Unfortunately as far as leaders go, they are more or less stuck with only one for now. You can find niche roles under different leads with a Trooper team, but the faction needs another Trooper leader.

The problem is you are sacrificing Trooper synergy because Saxon and ISC aren’t troopers, and while Krennic isn’t a Trooper at least he has synergy with death Trooper. Now with the new Rangetrooper, that team might be pretty solid, but you’d probably have to lose Krennic for Rangetrooper. You’d have a lot of counters, assists, and health/protection recovery. I also don’t have my Gar or ISC maxed out, so I’m not sure how capable they are at G12.

That makes sense. Thanks for your help.