Organization

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
We should be able to filter out the packs that cost money. As a F2P I don't care about the packs that cost money. Maybe if there was a way of telling me when a new money pack appears just in case I change my mind. (So that they can keep making money)

Replies

• Think of the money packs as ads. As a F2P, you should understand that ads are a fact of life. Frankly I’m surprised this game doesn’t have more of them. Other games I play do.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Think of the money packs as ads. As a F2P, you should understand that ads are a fact of life. Frankly I’m surprised this game doesn’t have more of them. Other games I play do.

Even if they just inverted the order that the packs appear. Put bronziums and chromiums at the beginning then the money packs at the end
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Think of the money packs as ads. As a F2P, you should understand that ads are a fact of life. Frankly I’m surprised this game doesn’t have more of them. Other games I play do.

Even if they just inverted the order that the packs appear. Put bronziums and chromiums at the beginning then the money packs at the end

That's not how impulse buys work though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Think of the money packs as ads. As a F2P, you should understand that ads are a fact of life. Frankly I’m surprised this game doesn’t have more of them. Other games I play do.

I can't imagine that it really makes a big difference though, The location of the cards in the store
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I can't imagine that it really makes a big difference though, The location of the cards in the store

Ever seen all the candy and magazines at the check out line of the grocery store? You wouldn't think it would work, but they wouldn't do it if it didn't.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member

Ever seen all the candy and magazines at the check out line of the grocery store? You wouldn't think it would work, but they wouldn't do it if it didn't.

I'll give you that. I guess I just hate having all this sell out garbage where they would prefer to make as much money as possible rather than make the game as good as it can be.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    The "sell out garbage" pays the bills so you don't have to if you don't want to.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member

There is a reason why clearance racks are all the way in the back of a clothing store.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    And there's a reason why milk, eggs, and butter are the farthest thing from the entrance to the grocery store, while the butcher and the bakery are right next to the entrance. "Get people to walk past the shiny expensive stuff" is the most basic sales tactic.

If you consider basic sales tactics to be sellout garbage, I don't recommend living in a capitalist society.
    Still not a he.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    And there's a reason why milk, eggs, and butter are the farthest thing from the entrance to the grocery store, while the butcher and the bakery are right next to the entrance. "Get people to walk past the shiny expensive stuff" is the most basic sales tactic.

If you consider basic sales tactics to be sellout garbage, I don't recommend living in a capitalist society.

I guess.