Galactic Bounties

I'm sure there are probably a similar thread but didn't see any when I searched for it.

How far are you guys getting in the bounties and what is your team?

My BH team sucks bad. Boba is my only viable BH right now. Trying to get Bossk up there too. But as of now I can't even complete the Paploo one.

Who else are you guys running with?

Replies

• I used this team: https://swgoh.gg/u/starfightr/squads/94957/
    and was able to beat paploo twice. It took maybe five attempts.
  • I've heard Dengar is good to have. I only have him at 2 stars. I'll have to farm him more.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    A fully geared and zeta’d Bossk lead team can make easy work of all tiers except the Wompa tier. I just took out the IPD level as I need those shards more than the Wampa shards.

I tried the Wompa level once with zzBosk G12, IZ88 G12, Bobba G12, Greedo G12 and Dengar G11. Was very close to beating it. A couple of tries with better RNG outcomes and I could of beat it.
  • I beat the wampa one today for the last 10 shards I needed. From my name it's clear though that BH are my favourite and mine are all G12 except bossk is G11 3* so doubt I can give much advice.

Other than that the wampa one is real tough in the last encounter with wampa he one shots pretty much anyone so you have to juggle ability block, stun and TMR between your BH's. If he gets AOE off it's pretty much game over.

The IPD mission is a bit easier but instead of just one mega hard boss at the end (I.e. wampa) it's 4 fairly difficult encounters. In that one getting around the stormtrooper and shoretrooper taunts is the main part so Greedo and boba dispell is handy
  • How far are you guys getting in the bounties...

Absolutely nowhere lol!

I've not invested in any BHs except Boba. So...I'm not going to get anywhere.

• Bossk - 3* G10
    Dengar - G12
    Boba - G12
    IG88 - G12
    Zam - G12

Stuck arena mods on them and spent a couple of hours making dozens of attempts, was a nightmare but got 20 Wampa shards out of it...worth it!

Might be easier if I had Greedo but he’s not geared up enough (yet).

(On my other account I’m lucky to get ROLO bounty shards!)

Absolutely nowhere lol!

Sounds like the same as me. I have Boba very strong. Bossk is like lvl 75. I'm trying to have Cad Bane on my team but he's pretty useless it seems.

Absolutely nowhere lol!

Sounds like the same as me. I have Boba very strong. Bossk is like lvl 75. I'm trying to have Cad Bane on my team but he's pretty useless it seems.

They're tough battles. You need a good squad. Can't get away with two or three good characters like in the credit heists.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    yebiytob444f.png
    The team in picture gets me the ROLO bounty with no deaths. Everyone is between 160-190 speed. Boba is 215. Zam is key.

EDIT: Bossk works just fine at 3*. Also I lied. Zam died.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So you're saying ditch my Cad Bane? :( haha

Also interesting no Dengar, I've heard he's good.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Other than my G12 Boba, the rest are all G7 or G8. Cad/Dengar/Greedo/IG88. Good enough for ROLO, barely. Usually Boba is all that's left. Cad or Greedo usually doesn't even make it to the last wave.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So you're saying ditch my Cad Bane? :( haha

Also interesting no Dengar, I've heard he's good.

I dont have Dengar unlocked yet, but when I do he will replace 88. Thermal Detonators are key under Boba.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    Other than my G12 Boba, the rest are all G7 or G8. Cad/Dengar/Greedo/IG88. Good enough for ROLO, barely. Usually Boba is all that's left. Cad or Greedo usually doesn't even make it to the last wave.

Greedo is a killing machine now and he is worth his omegas and full contract. I think he is really underrated.
    Modded with 216% crit damage he can hit for 25k x2. Also I think he is bugged and can only get 1 extra attack. If they ever fix him he will be even better.

Never used the squad tool before but I think this is my squad: https://swgoh.gg/u/thom293/squads/94987/
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    My boba pretty much solos the paploo one when i move good mods over. Other than that im getting nowhere.
  • My hunters were nowhere near good enough even for the Paploo tier last month when it came around but I worked hard and got all my OT hunters to gear 9 or above (Bossk is g11 which is as high he can get at 4*) and I barely squeaked through the ROLO tier both attempts this time. Both times I lost one of my squishier hunters to ROLO's AOE in the last battle, first time Greedo, second IG-88. Spamming Bossk's taunt is what helped me keep the others alive enough to beat it except for that **** AOE. Hopefully I'll have the other hunters to g11 when the bounties come back around so I can go for IPD or Wampa. Of course, having a zeta on Bossk's leader probably would have helped keep Greedo/IG-88 alive but I lacked that.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    TVF wrote: »

I'm a dirty liar, I forgot I made some improvements. IG88 G10, Cad/Dengar/Greedo G8.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    I can complete the mission for rolo but not IPD. Since I am only a TB (or two at most) away from getting rolo and ipd to 7 stars the only shards i really need are Wampa but I am NOT about to invest the gear needed in bounty hunters to beat that tier. Too many other stuff to do first:)
  • im probably at the absolute minimum for paploo (20+ tries):

7* boba g8 lvl 7 abilites except 6 execute. lvl 75
    4* bossk leader g8, 5/6/6/6/5/1 Ab. lvl 65
    5* greedo, g8, 5/3/4/3/5/1 ab. lvl 66
    4* ig-88, g8, 4/4/3/3/1, lvl 65
    4* Dengar, g8, 4/4/4/3/3/1. lvl 65

decent mods on boba (185 speed)
    bossk and greedo mediocre mods + 25ish speed
    crap mods dengar and ig
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Wompa, but maxed out BH team.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Good enough for Paploo. I want to hit up the Probe Droid because I only just got my Troopers good enough to beat that special mission in Territory Battles, and it's going to be a looooong haul before I unlock it. But that'll take more gear, and right now I have other teams that are sitting on the bench from lack of gear, meanwhile I can use what I've already got to at least work on Paploo a bit. So I'm leaving my Bounty Hunters where they are.

All are 7*, at least g7, modded with weird random mods. IG-88 and Boba Fett are G11 and G10, respectively. All have their contracts maxed.

Oh. Bossk is only 3*. I love him, but love my crystals going towards raid pieces more.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • All the rewards are the same when the shards go to the shop, so it’s really irrelevant for me. No reason to gear up BH. Add some new single hard node farms and maybe I’ll find a reason to.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    I'm able to finish the wampa bounty ( sometimes with a restart from bad RNG) running an all-g11 squad. Bossk(L)/Boba/Dengar/Greedo/IG88 with only Bossk's lead zeta. Bossk has about +80 speed, Boba and Dengar around +90, and Greedo and 88 about +75. The trick with the wampa mission is to make sure your cooldown are completely ready for the last phase, and keep him stunned and/or TM controlled or he will one shot everyone except Bossk ( 2-3 hits for him). Dengar and boba need to be very fast to allow for the lead zeta prot Regen from their aoe debuffs specials.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    All the rewards are the same when the shards go to the shop, so it’s really irrelevant for me. No reason to gear up BH. Add some new single hard node farms and maybe I’ll find a reason to.
    Must be nice to be able to turn your nose up at the hundred crystals it gives for beating the easiest (and hardest, but you get the point) tier, which can be done with low gear.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.