Solo rancor

ManuG
131 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hello guys!

I will unlock hopefully CLS next Thursday and want to use him in my next rancor raid. I have a lot of gear saved just for him so he will be gear 10, 230+ speed and IBAT zeta'ed. My plan is to use Wiggs (L), CLS and Thrawn since OG Han is 50/100 from 7*.

Will this be enough or should I include someone else with TM removal in the squad?

https://swgoh.gg/u/manug/collection/

Replies

• Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Akbar Lead, CLS, BB8, Thrawn + 1 other TM reducer with strong potency like QGJ, Raid Han, Teebo, or ewok scout works great.

Also Vader Zeta leadership with Thrawn, Tarkin, CLS and any other fast empire character, Magma or Death troopers

Also Teebo Leadership with CLS, QGJ, R2, with 1 other GMY, Ewok Scout, Chewbacca

These teams do best when they are very fast and have high potency of course.
  • Options
    Youll solo it easily. Ive played with AA-CLS-Han-Thrawn and have done it and recently did AA-CLS-Thrawn-Hermit as well. Im slowly working towards CLS by himself.
  • Options
    I don't have him myself, but considering we're talking about a toon that's capable of soloing the raid all by himself, I would have to think that putting him with a group of toons that are known to be good in the raid will be able to get it done.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Can solo it with just Wiggs and CLS too. If you add Jyn and Bistan you'd be gold.

I'm not close enough to CLS but I'm building the Zader team instead. Just ran it for fun today and pulled off a way higher score than I can with my normal high gear FO arena team.
  • Options
    It should be said to those possibly confused by the term "solo" While CLS can go one on one with the Rancor, many run a 2 or 3 man squad to speed things along. The "Solo" part can mean 1 squad completes all 4 phases.
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Can solo it with just Wiggs and CLS too. If you add Jyn and Bistan you'd be gold.

I'm not close enough to CLS but I'm building the Zader team instead. Just ran it for fun today and pulled off a way higher score than I can with my normal high gear FO arena team.

You can save the zeta if you don't want to spend it on Vader just for the rancor. I can normally do 7m+ of dmg with Vader (L) no zeta, Tarkin, TFP, Thrawn and FOO, my highest score was 9,5m I almost completed it :)

Thank you guys for all the replies! I'll try that squad for now and eventually I'll replace Wiggs for AA, BB8 once I gear them up and the last slot will be for OG Han for sure.