Fives (and other countering toons) not counter attacking

Anrath
216 posts Member
So has anyone found that counter attacking isn't working right these days?
I went up against a zFinn R2 BB8 sRey Poe team in TWar and used Phasma lead with a bunch of countering toons... but they never countered! Even after Cloak disappeared from R2. Even with Poe taunting. Poe should have died by counters but none of my toons did.
Is there a known bug or something with taunters that are cloaked, then taunting, not being able to be countered?

Very frustrating.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Did any of your characters get dazed by bb8 (or zScavRey)?
    Also, unless the counter attack chance is 100% theres always room for RNG to screw you over and not counter attack.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    No I watched out for daze, but doesn't Fives and Dooku have 100% counter chance. I will go & check.

Okay 100% , 85% , and 50% for Sun Fac (but he died quickly once taunting).
    I guess all the attacks on Fives failing to result in a countering could be RNG but sheesh at 15% fail that's a low chance to go whole battle without a counter.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Anrath wrote: »
    No I watched out for daze, but doesn't Fives and Dooku have 100% counter chance. I will go & check.

Dooku is 100%, Fives is only 85%. Also, even though Poe is taunting, if the attacking character was stealthed the attack can't be countered.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah between stealth and daze and the non 100% counter chance there are many opportunities here for no counter to occur
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stealth, Daze, BB-8 calling assists, stun...