Sun Fac’s ship missing from GW store

Have I been incredibly unlucky or has his ship been removed from the GW store? It has not shown up for ages.

Replies

  • I get Sun Fac and Spy regularly. Plo Kloon rarely.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just bad luck, hes still there.
  • I think something is wrong with the random generator.

    I haven't either seen Sun Fac for I guess two weeks, maybe more.
    Mk 6 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator hasn't shown up in shipments in that time either.

    So I think its safe to say its a bug with the random generator.

    Obviously not affecting everyone.
  • TVF
    31655 posts Member
    It's not safe to say that at all.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • How big a chance do you think it is that Sun Fac's Geonosian Starfighter should appear in the Galactic War Store?

    According to this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vThja6uvkBzIpWLWNLOSNDjtGGqY8GKY3i-CHigYBH6WrfH2C4cv1saBgdIg6YcLefHVP7XafgpU6tf/pubhtml# it can appear in the middle block, and it competes with four other ships.

    I would guess it has been a 20% chance every reset for it to appear earlier, but you can test it on your account and write down how many times it appears in a week.

    If it is 20% chance every reset, it is 80% to not appear every reset.
    Then it's 0,8^4 = 0,41 = 41% chance that it won't appear one day.
    And it's 0,8^28 = 0,0019 = 0,19% chance that it won't appear one week.
    For two weeks it's 0,8^56 = 0,00000374 chance.
    And for three weeks it's 0,8^84 = 0,00000000723 chance.

    That's a very small chance. Even with a lot of players. Add in that several people have experienced this. And with several items.

    I think it's safe to say :)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Wrong, because no one ever said it’d be 20% chance to appear. The odds are obviously weighted. I see Fun Sac way more often than Resistance X-wing which I haven’t 7* till today(I’ve 7* every other ship in GW shop Long ago).
  • TVF
    31655 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Fun Sac

    Sorry, no. It's Sun Face.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Wrong, because no one ever said it’d be 20% chance to appear. The odds are obviously weighted. I see Fun Sac way more often than Resistance X-wing which I haven’t 7* till today(I’ve 7* every other ship in GW shop Long ago).

    If you check my link you will see that Resistance ship is more rare because it only appears in a spot where there are 7 ships, That would give a 14% chance which would make it less rare than Sun Fac. This only strengthen the theory about how rare Sun Fac is. But the chance of it appearing is not the important part here. What do you think the percentage is? Pick whatever you want and put it into the equation, and you will see my point!
  • I've seen him a fair bit in there. In fact I've seen him more than Biggs lately.

    Plo Koon is in there fairly often too, in fact two slots worth quite often.

    That said the Facster himself has been loathe to appear in the fleet store as of late.

    Hey, it's still better than MSF
Sign In or Register to comment.