Cad Bane bounty hunter payout

He needs one. He's the only bounty hunter who doesn't get a payout & he's a better character than Greedo, Dengar & IG88 combined he he only has a stun glove. If the other bounty hunters get a payout, he needs one as well.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Zam doesn't either.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Zam Wesel also does not have a payout, but she's got way more synergies with the rest of the bounty hunters than Cade Bane. I dropped Cade bane from my BH team before the BH revamp and I am glad I did, especially in TB. Mind you when I have Bosk farmed up, he will likely replace Zam purely because she doesn't have a pay out and his kit will end up stronger, but if she had a pay out I might drop IG88 instead.
  • Options
    I never looked into Zam. I never heard of her until I started playing but I always like Cad from Clone Wars. Figure if payouts are exclusive to bounty hunters, then Cad & Zam should get them as well.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    When they did the rework, they specified the OT only, so we'll likely get prequels as well. My guess is pt1 being Clones and Jedi, and pt2 being separatist and bounty hunters (most droids are seppies anyway). Reworking the two, adding Jango and, although unlikely Durge or Black Kyrstan
  • Options
    Cad Bane is in no possible way better than Greedo, IG 88, or Dengar. Dengar alone is a monster. And, with a high powered bounty hunter team, nearly unstoppable.
    e6c2d6nzwdvf.jpg
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait for prequel BH's turn, maybe we'll get aurra sing, jango at the time. (but how about 4 lom and zukuss...)