Territory Battle Rewards Not Received

Hello,
I was the guild leader of Tres Comás until just after the most recent Territory Battle. We were setting up a guild merge, and to start the process, I needed to make space. After I had received my TB rewards, I assumed that they were distributed to all of the guild, and began the process.
Turns out that anyone who hadn't logged in, would not end up getting their rewards. All of my officers who weren't online missed out on the rewards. We hit 42 stars, so it was a significant loss.

I contacted support, (case #42103982), and the response is that it can be fixed, but the members who missed out had to contact EA directly. The did, and were told nothing could be done.
So far, everyone has been told to contact the Devs by posting here.
@CG_SBCrumb can you please help me by just getting these players the TB rewards they earned?

Please let me know if there is any information that I can provide to make this happen for them quickly.

Replies

• I'm one of the affected officers, my case number is #42104530
  • Also an affected officer. Case #42104392
    Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    You need to go through EA help in game or Answers HQ. They will be able to help you.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

If you wish to contact CG_SBCrumb please do so in a direct message