Missing Guild

So I have a guild Legends of Old and several ppl have tried to join but can not find our guild on the search function in-game.

What is the issue? Is it because ppl are not doing it right? Is there a bug of some sort?

Please help!!!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The in game search is not 100% the best. Make sure they know if you are using any special characters or spaces.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I moved this to the guild recruitment section as many people here are likely to be versed in the ins and outs of recruiting and moving people around. might get some good advice here.
  • You can send them a guild invite using their ally code is they can not find the guild. May be the easiest way.
  • thanks
  • thanks for moving it,
  • So the question is if the people that want to join can't find it how are new people who don't know about our guild going to find it in the search?
  • Welcome to recruiting
  • How much GP do you have? There is a slider that defaults to 10mil+ that would need to be reduced if you're under that.
    Are you invite only or open to join? If you are invite only the person would need to click the little "include invite only" button.
    As mentioned previously, check for any odd spelling or numbers in place of characters if that is the case for your guild, and make sure your prospects know that going into the search.
    Lastly have them hit refresh if all info is correct. Sometimes it takes a couple tries.
    Good luck.
  • After I changed the above filter to under 10mil+ I was able to find your guild in search after about 12 refreshes :smile:
    It works but takes time. Hope this helps