Update on the Continued Territory Battle Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Eh, it’s alright. The shards are nice for the currency, and the GET is ok, but the crystals are eh. I’d figure that they’d double the amount they’re giving and would think that fair but hey. Better than nothing. I definitely wouldn’t call it “significant” though.
  • This isn't significant.

Or what our guild lost out on.
  • Jesse36
    65 posts Member
    This was supposed to be for months of screwups. This is less than what some guilds missed out on in the last TB alone.
  • If this is significant makegood, I'm wondering what the 'normal' makegood looks like.
  • In the future possibly refrain from using the word significant as clearly you and the player base have very different feelings on the definition. I think a full gear 12.5 piece or full zeta is significant. 20 probe shards is less than some guilds would miss out on because of the screw up. Happy for free stuff but disappointed in a underwhelming and failed make-nice
  • Generic unhappy comment.

• Every time something like this happens, I'm happy I don't give EA/CG my money
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Makes me reconsider buying crystal anymore... definitely don't feel the love
  • R2E2
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nevermind
  • "Significant"
    cuo67b3fv815.png
    This
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    "Significant" does not mean "huge."

This is still a pretty large lump, especially considering we still got the normal payouts for the event.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    "Significant" does not mean "huge."

This is still a pretty large lump, especially considering we still got the normal payouts for the event.

In comparison to what exactly? The point of the "significant make good" was because we didn't receive the normal payouts.

There was absolutely nothing significant about this make good.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Are we just being trolled now with those false promises (again) of making “good”. The 20 IPD shards are a lot less than our guild was due because of bugs, but yet we still can’t get the shards we are due. Rarely have a saw a company as apparently inept as this one.

Bring in the shill defenders ad nauseam
  • I think if we got the rewards last week when we had all the issues people wouldn't be so annoyed. The problem is instead of compensating people straight away we were told that CG would look in to it and give "Significant rewards".

I know a lot of people give CG a lot of grief but to be fair communication has got really bad again and clearer lines of communication would go a long way in resolving a lot of the issues. It's clear the dev' s are continually trying to improve the game and the Yoda rework is a good example of that.

Most people don't see the rewards as significant compared to the amount of rewards that have missed by the continued bugs that keep cropping up on TB's. It's noticeable that the continued bugs haven't prevented the marquee characters being added constantly to the squads on TB. Perhaps new characters shouldn't be added to the squads in TB until all the bugs are fixed and TB is working properly.
  • sho
    39 posts Member
    If thats SIGNIFICANT MAKEGOOD then you better ask yourself...what does significant stand for?
    250c +20shards +1k get?
    Thats not siginificant...thats just being a cheapskate... very dissapointed with announced makegood coming thru like that.
  • Dani07
    34 posts Member
    20 ipd shards is not significant at all considering we lost at least double that !!!!!
  • Ritmas1
    10 posts Member
    With such rewards i am looking for more bugs :)))

Seriously - thank you!
    Very much appreciated.
  • And every TB since launch as been broken some way shape or form I want 100 IPD, 100 ROLO, 2,500 GET, and 500 Crystals.
  • Seriously? That's a significant makegood for four TB in a row which have been botched? Really?
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Hahahahhahahahaha. WE'RE GIVING SIGNIFICANT MAKEGOOD! NOT ONE, BUT 2 CHEWIE SHARDS! :)))

stick that 20 in your..

CG - Cheapskate Goofbags
  • 1k currency will get me some good gear and 250 crystals will help as well. Last time we got 24 IPD shards, but we still got some this time so the 20 will put us over what we got last time :)

Thanks. it will help a lot :)
  • There's already a mega thread. No need to cry in your own post.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I love the wordings of the post, it seems some English teacher has failed their job significantly :D
  • Live_chrille
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb this is a joke of what we actually should be getting. Earlier you’ve had no problems handing out at least 500 crystals for an outage, wich is over in like an hour. This has been going on for weeks. Try again.
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This is basically a slap in th face to your dedicated players. We had several issues with Tb, so we lost out on combat mission points that cost us a star or two which mean lower rewards and half the guild couldn’t do IPD mission, WAY more than 20 shards. But to use the term significant and then announce that piddling amount is just insulting. Every time you stick it to your player base I genuinely question our sanity for continuing with this game.
  • It’s all relative I guess. We normally get 2 ipd shards and last one we got 4. 20 ipd shards for us is literally months of DS TB. We are a 70M guild so again I’m with folks on the use of word “significant” in general but for some guilds this is pretty solid and well beyond average haul shard wise.
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    It’s all relative I guess. We normally get 2 ipd shards and last one we got 4. 20 ipd shards for us is literally months of DS TB. We are a 70M guild so again I’m with folks on the use of word “significant” in general but for some guilds this is pretty solid and well beyond average haul shard wise.

While that’s likely the case for most of us in this channel it ain’t half of what we missed. And we’ve got better rewards that weren’t called significant for things much less then 3 tbs that were screwed up.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote:
    Hi Holotable Heroes,
    We have had a variety of issues plaguing Territory Battles recently, and last week CG_Carrie discussed a larger make good intended to compensate players for all of these problems.
    Once again I want to apologize for the recurring problems with Territory Battles. To have these issues - in addition to the issues in the past three TBs - is really unacceptable and we are taking a serious look at how we can avoid this in the future.
    Tomorrow’s hotfix will be providing ALL players 65+ with the following:
    20 Imperial Probe Droid shards
    1,000 Guild Event Tokens
    250 Crystals
    Please note that the reward message will only be available for 5 days and will disappear from your inbox if not redeemed by 7/3

<<Dev Post>>

It looks like you guys have a drastically different English language dictionary than what we commonly people have, you should Trademark the words “Significant” and “SOON”, I’m dying laughing at that “Significant” make good...

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb !!!

You just keep surprising us each time with the lack of understanding of the sentiment of the players... if you’d just pick up your devices and played... you’d know.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    C'mon people gems equal monetary loss, they cant lose too much then all the little nerfherders wont have a place to stay. But yea people lost more than your shelling out on droid and star rewards for sure over 3 TB.
    *edit- shoud've given a zeta thar would have dropped 99% of the questioning. Especially with all these new tons having multiple ones.