Update on the Continued Territory Battle Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    significant
    ADJECTIVE
    1Sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy.
    Like I said. Does not mean "huge."

A thousand event tokens, twenty probe droid shards, and 250 crystals is worthy of attention and noteworthy.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    significant
    ADJECTIVE

A thousand event tokens, twenty probe droid shards, and 250 crystals is worthy of attention and noteworthy.

Not when you guild averages 30-40 probe droids per TB and haven’t been able to do that for 3 straight. That’s a HUGE net loss of what we would have gotten. This “make good” was trash
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    This 'significant make-good' is complete trash, but we are likely being ignored and nothing will change.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Xezee wrote: »
    There's one thing missing in every discussion here... fun. I didn't care as much for IPD shards as for opportunity to unleash my troopers after 2 months of gearing after they got stomped last time.
    "Free" is kind of ok, but I'd rather see extra Credit Heist as a makegood or mythic event going for 3 or 4 days instead of usual couple. Rebel Roundup returning out of rotation as an extra on this weekend. Some stuff that will make up for fun I hoped I would have and I missed due to a glitch.

I personally think this is a great idea, though you know there would be inevitable complaints about that too ("I need GETs not credits" "rebels don't help me get IPD shards" etc). I wish there were more events in general, I'm finding that more & more they're the most entertaining part of the game,
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Skykraker wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie this significant compensation is a slap in the face. I thought your post last week was well done but now we can see it was to only hold us over. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously after this?

Why did you take her seriously in the first place? They do this CONSTANTLY. Write a well written overly apologetic post and then immediatly show why they shouldn't be taken at their word.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Tell you what. Rework the STR raid rewards - this time the way it should be done for the long term health of the game. Flatten out HSith so that everyone has a chance at g12+ and boost T1-6 considerably - giving those tiers more g12 and GET so they can improve their rosters and move up to HSith sooner. Then we'll call it even.

@CG_Carrie
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yet another example of how little this company cares about its customers.
  • FiddleMaster
    231 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    significant
    ADJECTIVE

sub·jec·tive
    səbˈjektiv
    adjective
    based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    sub·jec·tive
    səbˈjektiv
    adjective
    based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
    A pile of stuff out-of cycle is worth a note. Therefore, noteworthy.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    significant
    ADJECTIVE

I disagree. I received everything, except for the ipd shards, yesterday from finishing top 50 in arena, top 20 in fleet and winning tw. I will very likely receive the same when the next tw finishes. Thus it is not noteworthy to me.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    significant
    ADJECTIVE

In no way is it sufficiently great. Only way it's important to be worthy of attention is in its disappointing nature. Maybe if your gp is less than 500k this would fit the bill.....
  • Trent_Illician
    110 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh common guys, chill out
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The compensation is fine and appreciated. Not sure what people were expecting. I'm cool with it.

Something significant i think
  • Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    I think the makegood are pretty good enough. 20 IPD shards are good enough since the issue was happening on a very small number of players. I've seen some people complain about not getting 20k crystals because they used the word significant (REALLY NOW). You're just deluding yourself at this point.

People who are mad at them using the word significant incorrectly are just rising pitchforks just for the sake of it

Its just semantics and who cares if they used an extra word in a sentence
  • Some people would white knight this company if the devs pushed old ladies off cliffs.
  • I haven’t gotten anything in my inbox yet... And where’s the Hero’s Journey event? I thought that was supposed to start today. It didn’t pop up.
  • Is it “tomorrow” yet? Just wondering
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    From someone who can't do the Probe mission, I'm happy with this. Didn't even notice an issue.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Some people would white knight this company if the devs pushed old ladies off cliffs.
    There was a glitch in a phone game. Chill.

Ain't anything to get up in arms about. All these torches and pitchforks over a glitch in a phone game are, like, the height of first world problems.
    Still not a he.
  • I'm wondering if they use the word significant in board meetings the same way they use it here in the forums.

"Ladies and gentlmen, we are happy to announce a significant increase in revenue this quarter. "

"That's great news. So how much did revenue increase?"

"We were able to increase it by 0.1%. Amazing, I know. Think how happy the investors will be!"

It is just a word after all. The meaning of the word has no relevance to how it is used. Like most other words......
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I think the makegood are pretty good enough. 20 IPD shards are good enough since the issue was happening on a very small number of players. I've seen some people complain about not getting 20k crystals because they used the word significant (REALLY NOW). You're just deluding yourself at this point.

People who are mad at them using the word significant incorrectly are just rising pitchforks just for the sake of it

Its just semantics and who cares if they used an extra word in a sentence

No, it’s not just semantics. It’s poor customer service. The fact that this thread is getting ignored is just a further example of this.

For you, this make good might be great. For the majority of us who can do some math and figure out that we aren’t even getting back what we lost, this is laughable.

Either go back to the drawing board and look at those statistics, numbers, algorithms and such that you use to tell us the Sith raid is great and use them to find a way to tier the rewards fairly, or offer the greatest amount of potentially lost rewards for everyone in the game. Because right now, you’re laughing in the faces particularly of the larger and more competitive guild whose members likely spend money on this game.

At the end of the day if you, as a company, make a promise and fail to follow through on it, then the consumers have every right to be upset. The customer is always right, and if the company fails to meet the customers’ expectations, then either 1) they aren’t listening or 2) they just don’t care. As a consumer, that bothers me and it should bother you too.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    They aren't lying. And no, the word "significant" being in front of the compensation does not make the claim a lie.

Also, "The customer is always right," has a very specific context, and even in that context, it isn't a matter of truth, it's a matter of etiquette.
    Still not a he.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    The rewards are good, or "significant" as they say..... My only question is where are they?..... It's 5 pm dev time....
  • MFGM
    34 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Mine don't seem to appear either
  • MFGM
    34 posts Member
    They just sent rewards for missing rewards and their missing ?
  • MFGM
    34 posts Member
    It has to be a bug