Replies

• We, the players, demand:
    1. 20,000 Guild Event Tokens
    2. 1,000 crystals
    3. 100 IPD shards
    4. 100 Hermit Yoda shards
    5. 100 Wampa shards
    6. 1 full G12+ piece of gear
    7. A individualized apology for each player who has logged on in the last 90 days, delivered in-person by John Boyega or Daisy Ridley (player’s choice)
    8. 1 millllion dollars

Seriously, though, can we at least get back what bugs cost us? And maybe some Chewie shards for the pain and suffering?
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    xa3tr2zs10ul.jpg
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Where mah make good is?
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Where mah make good is?

Coming next august
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Where mah make good is?

Coming next august

You win the internet for today.

But yeah. Insignificant rewards that aren’t showing up... this inability to send out even a small make good thingymabob is pretty laughable.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Where mah make good is?
    Hotfix got pushed back a day.
    Still not a he.
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    A release on a Friday, I have a bad feeling about this...
  • I took a pretty significant dump this morning that had more than these rewards.
  • No hot fix pushed and no make good given.

On a happy note Disney got the go ahead to buy Fox which means Xmen are back in the MCU now and the new Disney Princess is Klinger from M*A*S*H. Yeah, get that image out of your head. g0d4c9j8bg4f.jpeg

Hey, say what you will about Klinger, but the dude has better legs than me, an actual woman. xD It isn't obvious in that picture, but find one of him in his nurse's uniform, and it's clear. The man has great legs. xD

As for the hotfix, I've been waiting patiently all day for it. I just hope it doesn't go live in the next 10 minutes because of my payout.

M*A*S*H was actually one of my favorite shows growing up. The movie was great, but the TV series did it justice. Jamie Farr is actually a great actor and his portrayal of Klinger was hilarious. I often wonder how differently the movie would have been with the character in it. The Odd Couple was another awesome movie, actually watched it in theaters when it came out with Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathau, but the TV series was much more in depth with the characters.

M*A*S*H one of my favorite shows too. I watch it whenever I can when it's on tv now. I actually didn't really like the movie, I didn't see it until I was an adult and was too firmly entrenched with the TV versions. xD But that's not really the topic here.

I'm actually surprised we're only getting 250 crystals, usually we get around 500 for a make good. And I personally, would have preferred 40 IPD shards...but that's just because I want to unlock it. Not a lot of trooper squads in my guild, and I'm usually one of the ones that gets us shards but the rebels just steamrolled my troopers for some reason this time.
  • CallidusThorn
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So a "significant makegood" for what is now 4 territory battles is actually just mediocre compensation for the latest issue?

I would love to know by what metric this considered "significant". This is supposed to be for multiple issues, across an extended period, not an apology for a single incident, and this "makegood" simply does not reflect that. It wouldn't fit the bill even if it hadn't been described in advance as "significant".

If your goal is to show us all just how little you think of your players, then this "makegood" is significant progress
  • DarthTiberius
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This is supposed to be for multiple issues, across an extended period, not an apology for a single incident, and this "makegood" simply does not reflect that.

Exactly my thoughts! I've read too many people just discussing the IPD bug in the last TB. That is just one of the many bugs that have plagued TB since their release. This "make good" was clearly stated to make up for issues that have been recurring over months, not just last week.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    CG: The players are pretty upset, it can't get much worse than this.
    CG_SBCrumb: Hold my beer.
  • @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb respond to us plzzz!!! These rewards are not even close to “make good”.

Communicate with us please!!!!
  • SoonerJBD wrote: »
    We, the players, demand:
    2. 1,000 crystals
    3. 100 IPD shards
    5. 100 Wampa shards
    7. A individualized apology for each player who has logged on in the last 90 days, delivered in-person by John Boyega or Daisy Ridley (player’s choice)
    8. 1 millllion dollars

Seriously, though, can we at least get back what bugs cost us? And maybe some Chewie shards for the pain and suffering?

If we get to pick and choose, just gimmie 1 through 4.

• These rewards are laughably far from anything resembling significant. My guild earns way more than 20 IPD shards in DSTB; we should have gotten close to 80 this time around. You know how many people in my guild are upset about this? 50. I'm hoping this was delayed because they realized how insulting it is to the player base. They don't seem to care much about who the insult these days though.

I used to stick up for you guys, CG. You turned your back on me though; true colors shining through?
  • SoonerJBD wrote: »
    We, the players, demand:
    2. 1,000 crystals
    3. 100 IPD shards
    5. 100 Wampa shards
    8. 1 millllion dollars

You forgot complimentary forehead kisses.
  • TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    CG: The players are pretty upset, it can't get much worse than this.
    CG_SBCrumb: Hold my beer.

It’s Office Space come to life!

1st Bob: What you do at Initech is you take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers?
    Tom: Yes, yes that's right.
    2nd Bob: Well then I just have to ask why can't the customers take them directly to the software people?
    Tom: Well, I'll tell you why... because... engineers are not good at dealing with customers...
    1st Bob: So you physically take the specs from the customer?
    Tom: Well... No. My secretary does that... or they're faxed.
    2nd Bob: So then you must physically bring them to the software people?
    Tom: Well... No. ah sometimes.
    1st Bob: What would you say you do here?
    Tom: Look I already told you, I deal with the @#$% customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people, can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
  • What are the chances we get these before TW player lock? I probably already know the answer haha but I’m one shard from finally unlocking IPD and being able to use it in TW, thought that would be no problem since the “make good” would be yesterday... now I’m assuming it won’t be coming till later tonight, hopefully....
  • I am ok with the compensation. Guilds were affected by the issues very differently. And while some players received much more than appropriate (like myself) others might have ended up with less than they expected.
  • What are the chances we get these before TW player lock? I probably already know the answer haha but I’m one shard from finally unlocking IPD and being able to use it in TW, thought that would be no problem since the “make good” would be yesterday... now I’m assuming it won’t be coming till later tonight, hopefully....

I thought I was the only one not to get it. So much for promises.
  • Inb4 they are secretly planning to also give us a full zeta mat
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Inb4 they are secretly planning to also give us a full zeta mat

Take me to your dealer.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    I need 28 to unlock the imperial probe Droid, can I give up the 250 crystals for 8 more shards? Hahaha... seriously though. I want, no I need this Droid!
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I suppose it’s is significant if your guild recieved these rewards our guild wasn’t included in the everyone 65 and over group. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Xezee wrote: »
    Inb4 they are secretly planning to also give us a full zeta mat

Take me to your dealer.

Hahaha I’m just saying, it’d probably make everyone happy, wouldn’t it?
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    A stun gun is one thing virtually every player would need and would improve the 'makegood', ahem, significantly... :)
  • thee_pdx wrote: »
    A stun gun is one thing virtually every player would need and would improve the 'makegood', ahem, significantly... :)

Stun gun and/or cuffs :D
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I would trade those 20 ipd shards for a stun gun... I would trade it all actually.