Stuck on Loading Cantina, Can anyone help?

DexterMorgan0000
5 posts Member
edited June 2018
It's June 27th and I've been trying to play for about an hour now but am unable to. It gets to the "Loading Cantina" screen and it says "0 MB of 5MB Loading Cantina 0%". Nothing is happening and I can't hear any music nor have I been unable to attempt to log in. I did stop playing the game for maybe 5-7 days but now I can't do anything. Anyone with helpful information would be greatly appreciated as nobody else seems to be reporting this problem at around this date in time.

Replies

• I have found that if i change my internet connection to a different source eg WiFi to mobile data, that can fix it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It could be a local issue as described above. If your game is connected to an email account, I would also recommend an uninstall and reinstall of the game to reload and help the game sync.

Beyond that you need to report it to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>