Kylo Ren unmasked and first order

I have a kylo unmasked with zeta.. I’m facing the same exact team in galactic war, I can’t even touch them. No gear 12 on the other team or mine.. what’s the best team to use? Don’t use abbreviations for names idk what they are

Replies

• uhdea
    49 posts Member
    empire team is a good bet for beating first order- zeta palpatine, vader, tarkin, tie fighter pilot, and thrawn will give them a run for their money.... i mean credits....
  • GW is a win with zFinn, Poe, B.B.-8, R2-DZ, and Scavenger Rey. All GS10 with decent mods.
  • I have a zeta on Finn, and that resistance squad unlocked. I have a couple zetas laying around I’ll prolly do that for empire as well. I have all the main people unlocked except for Jedi training Rey and thrawn, I just got my Phoenix 7*.
  • Ok so I beat them... my team was
    Lead: kylo unmasked
    Kylo masked
    R2
    First order executioner and Officer
    Strait turn meter reduction and stun.. with executioner being able to take away taunt.. I took out kylo masked first then Officer then pilot then phasma then ren unmasked.. gah took 2 days of trying everything.. hard to beat a team that lives on de buffs
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Yup. FOTP is good for neutering KRU as well by inflicting buff immunity for two turns. Works when I go against FO with my FO. Use FOST to clear retribution off OG Kylo.