What should I change in my arena team?

boii
19 posts Member
edited June 2018
My whole shard is EP leads and I climb up by mostly beating phoenix and rebel teams. (try to get under 500)
My current arena team: http://swgoh.gg/u/boii/squads/69143/
I just unlocked CLS, started gearing him and zetad his unique so I can help my guild try HAAT atleast.
Should I switch my wedge lead for CLS and when I get thrawn add him in too or follow the meta and get me an EP team too?

Just took a look at https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/#squads
And I see some CLS HS Wiggs R2 and CLS HS Chaze R2 or alot of teams with GK yet we can't finish HAAT yet.
Post edited by boii on

Replies

• Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Lead CLS, give him a couple of zetas, give R2 number crunch. Unlock Raid Han, G12 Raid Han. add him to your team.
  • work a bit on ur modding.
    u can add 95 speed to r2d2 instead of your current +57
    make sure r2d2 and chirrut are as fast as they can be (r2d2 fastest)
    then add speed to biggs and wedge (they alrdy get +45 from wedge unique)

and yes when thrawn comes, id swap our wedge and biggs and use cls lead with thrawn + chaze + r2d2
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    work a bit on ur modding.

and yes when thrawn comes, id swap our wedge and biggs and use cls lead with thrawn + chaze + r2d2

Funny how its always modding, a CLS team can still beat every palpa team out there, yet this guy is stuck at 500s because of poor mods, there's a guy in my shard that runs CLS, Old Ben, Thrawn, R2 and Raid Han and he still takes rank 1 sometimes, his team power is 110K (8 zetas) and I think some of the nightmare teams still avoid him
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Funny how its always modding, a CLS team can still beat every palpa team out there, yet this guy is stuck at 500s because of poor mods, there's a guy in my shard that runs CLS, Old Ben, Thrawn, R2 and Raid Han and he still takes rank 1 sometimes, his team power is 110K (8 zetas) and I think some of the nightmare teams still avoid him

Yeh I moved some speed to leia and ezra, so all that matters is speed I assume?
    My CLS is still too weak to use and Thrawn will be coming soon so should I go for Thrawn or Raid han first?
  • boii
    19 posts Member

Made them faster, is it better to use speed mods or other mods with speed?
  • speed mods without speed secondaries are wothless, go with what gives u more speed.
    the optimal is speed mods with speed
  • Empiric1 wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/
    ^^ thats me, taking 1st daily and beating traya teams on a consistent basis with my titans... and i can beat em quite easily tbh, even the nest combo.
    ive lost 1 battle in the last 2 weeks (or more, but i cant recall properly)

so yes man, mods :P
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/
    ^^ thats me, taking 1st daily and beating traya teams on a consistent basis with my titans... and i can beat em quite easily tbh, even the nest combo.

Hope that my guild will have enough CLS now after event and then thrawn to finnaly beat HAAT to get GK.
    Just moved up with the speed i added when I get CLS geared I'll move up more thanks!

• https://swgoh.gg/u/lightofheaven/

What's your kill/stun order against Palp teams with and without Traya?

By the way, I'm running CLS, Chaze, R2, Han and I just started staying in the top 50 a few weeks ago.