Best team around cls

I just unlocked cls. What is the best team for him to be in arena.

Replies

• Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Another solid option is CLS, chaze, raid Han and r2.
  • Val_Galahadred
    442 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Best team is probably “Titans” which is CLS lead, Raid Han, R2D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and General Kenobi. Old Ben is a terrific substitution for General Kenobi until you have him ready, and against some teams he actually works better.

I ran this team for about 6 months and stayed in top 100 with decent (but not terrific) Mods.
  • Options
    Will the titans team work with 6 star raid han and 5 Star general Kenobi or would I be better off with old Ben and someone else?
  • wildirish
    199 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    If you didnt have Thrawn who would you run i
    Best team is probably “Titans” which is CLS lead, Raid Han, R2D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and General Kenobi. Old Ben is a terrific substitution for General Kenobi until you have him ready, and against some teams he actually works better.

I ran this team for about 6 months and stayed in top 100 with decent (but not terrific) Mods.

If you didnt have Thrawn who would you run in his place? (I dont have Nith either) ? CLS lead, Raid Han, R2D2, General Kenobi, ?.
  • Options
    I'm running - CLS lead, Rex, OG Han, R2, Old Ben.

Will soon be swopping Old Ben for General Kenobi.

Maybe OG Han for Thrawn once I get him 7* at the next event.

It's kind of an old fashioned meta-ignoring team but I'm f2p and not meta-obsessed so...
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    CLS Sion Nihilus, Thrawn, Old Ben/GK

Seriously, Sion + Nihilus are so OP, why use anything else.
  • Options
    Will the titans team work with 6 star raid han and 5 Star general Kenobi or would I be better off with old Ben and someone else?

Sure, they'd work well as long as they were geared and modded properly. Just compare your combined health and protection on Old Ben vs. General Kenobi and see which is higher. With a Zeta on his Taunt, Old Ben is a terrific tank. His Mind Tricks is really helpful, too. When I played against Nightmare teams (zPalpatine lead Empire/Sith), I'd usually go with Old Ben over GK, as the Mind Tricks ability block was very helpful.

As far as Raid Han, he'll be fine at 6 stars as long as you've got him geared up enough. Ideally, you're whole Arena team should be at Gear 12+3, of course.

• Val_Galahadred
    442 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    wildirish wrote: »

If you didnt have Thrawn who would you run in his place? (I dont have Nith either) ? CLS lead, Raid Han, R2D2, General Kenobi, ?.

Looking at your roster, I'd probably give that Fulcrum a try. She's pretty nasty, and you've got her well geared.