Moving Account to new iPad?

I just got an new iPad an want to play on that one. I havn't played the game throughout 'game center' on the old iPad mbut i got the unique Ingame ID number - does any of you know how to get all my stuff from the old iPad to the new so i can continue with the same characters,level etc. thanks JH

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The safest way is to link it to game center so you dont lose progress and then you can play on any device connected to that game center ID.

You may be able to have EA Help move it for you by linking to a new guest account on the new iPad.
  • Options
    Thanks - do i write to them by mail or is it possible to contact them through here?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    In game help button will take you to the EA Help site, they have a few contact options, but yes you have to go through them
  • Options
    PS: thanks - because when i tried through Game Center - the game stared from scratch :( - and when i locked out again it was back to normal (level 62) so thats definitely an issue. i will try and contact them . thanks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You may also be able to have them link that for you too. A linked account is saved if anything happens to your device a guest account goes away.
  • Options
    cheers. JH
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Does anyone or EA know how to transfer info to new iPad. Played since day one and don't want to loose my game.