Ship Material Pack

Slyfox
34 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hello Devs,

I had a question about this new pack and how it will affect similar type of packs going forward.

This ship Material pack for the first that i can remember is allowing an actual range of resources. The text describes 10-25 Ship omegas are obtainable, and in the past this meant you either get the max or minimum amount of materials for example the omega pack. With this pack however, I have been able to get materials amounts in the middle of the described range.

For instance I recently got 15 ship omegas and 25 reinforcement materials. The description reads 10-25 Ship Omegas and 15-50 Reinforce abilities. Have you guys changed the way these packs work to now match their in game descriptions to signify that the "-" means that you can get an amount between the min and max amount at higher frequencies? Also, will future ability materials pack follow this same change? AKA can the 9-25 omega ability pack mean you can also get 15 and 20 omega pulls?

Has anyone else experienced a different amount of resource from the pack other than min or max as well? If so, what was your amount?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    The character packs state that you may obtain 5-330 shards. Therefore, does it makes sense that those are the only 2 options?

Anyways, dash usually indicates a range of values. If it was either or, i would have prefered a slash.

• Slyfox
    34 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    The character packs state that you may obtain 5-330 shards. Therefore, does it makes sense that those are the only 2 options?

Anyways, dash usually indicates a range of values. If it was either or, i would have prefered a slash.

Yes, Character shard packs do hit in the range but in this case i am referring to Material Packs like the omega and this ship material packs. The omega pack would only hit the max or the min, I never seen anyone get something in the middle on those and it used the same text in its description.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I haven't gotten any of the material packs, but based on what we know of the character packs, it is a range of discrete values. For example, you may be able to get 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25, but probably not 11, 13, or 24. This is what I would assume.