Sabine - And why she is NEVER in the GE store?

2Next

Replies

• YaeVizsla wrote: »
    "Speed up a single hard node farm" seems like a reasonable use of guild event tokens to me.

Yes exactly, it is not worth spending crystals on, though, like most shards (and many other things) the prices are too high.

Wampa, Hermit Yoda sure I want them, just don't want to wait a year to get them and have too many other priorities at the moment, when they simmer down I'll likely fork over the VERY expensive price for them

• cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Yep, never much in that store when I have guild tokens.

I saw Sabine twice in there maybe a month or two ago. I don't look in there much though between TBs. I've been playing since early April, so if she was removed in January they must have put her back in and then took her back out again.

Good to see veers in there though, that helps with another project. They need to sort these terrible farms out.

I mean how many Consular nodes do we have, and if they have Cantina nodes why have hard node farms as well?

It's not as though you can even buy Sabine shards either most of the time.

Worse, why have a character with multiple cantina nodes? Doesn't make a lotta sense.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Worse, why have a character with multiple cantina nodes? Doesn't make a lotta sense.
    They've slowly been chipping away repeat nodes as they fill in new toons.
    Still not a he.
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I still can't believe anyone would spend guild event points on sabine rather than wampa or hodo or gear. Did op, and everyone else, mean guild points??

For an earlier player (I'm lvl 81, started playing March), Wampa/hodo don't make sense to me. I can build myself up much quicker ignoring them for the time being. I 99% of the time use GET for gear, but if Baze was still there would buy him every time, and will sometimes supplement another farm.

Guild points I also primarily use for gear, and will get Jyn and Rex when they pop up.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    I still can't believe anyone would spend guild event points on sabine rather than wampa or hodo or gear. Did op, and everyone else, mean guild points??

For an earlier player (I'm lvl 81, started playing March), Wampa/hodo don't make sense to me. I can build myself up much quicker ignoring them for the time being. I 99% of the time use GET for gear, but if Baze was still there would buy him every time, and will sometimes supplement another farm.

Guild points I also primarily use for gear, and will get Jyn and Rex when they pop up.

ok I see that. didn't realize 81. Still think my point stands for higher level. I got wampa then gear, now needing hoda, but the way I saw it that gear was helpful. Is baze not available elsewhere? I ran cls r2 chaze han for a long time in arena fwiw. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Baze is a single 20 energy hard node.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    Im glad i farmed Sabine when she used to be in guild store, dont envy to anyone trying to farm her now.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    She also seems to have the worst drop rate of any toon i've farmed, and it's not even close. Meanwhile, JC gets like three cantina nodes...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Drop rates are the same for all shards in all locations. About a third. Dark side, light side, cantina. Probably ship tables, too, but folks haven't had time to collect data. The drop rates do not vary from character to character.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Drop rates are the same for all shards in all locations. About a third. Dark side, light side, cantina. Probably ship tables, too, but folks haven't had time to collect data. The drop rates do not vary from character to character.

Ones luck does.

I've been tracking some of my drops recently. Overall it is about a third like you said. Tfp was 31% for me when I started tracking (192/613). Ezra was 36% (146/404). So because of luck I probably spent a few days less than average farming Ezra and a few days more than average farming tfp (since I do 3 cantina refreshes a day). If you have different odds on a 5 time/day single node, that could be a few weeks difference in farming.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

ok I see that. didn't realize 81. Still think my point stands for higher level. I got wampa then gear, now needing hoda, but the way I saw it that gear was helpful. Is baze not available elsewhere? I ran cls r2 chaze han for a long time in arena fwiw. glgl

Yeah, I understand your point, but was just throwing you a different perspective. Debating when I want to start on wampa. I think after I 7* ep and thrawn and gear my arena team to g10-11, I'll start (ep is 5* g10 right now, Vader 7* g9, nihilus is 3* g9, thrawn I'm stockpiling to be 7* g9 right away, and deciding if tfp 7*g8 or tarkin 7*g8 will be my 5th, will probably test them both out and see). I also need a new guild soon, but about to go on a week long vacation so was planning on switching after I get back since I don't want to join a new guild than peace (current guild isn't active enough for me or doing heroic raids yet. It's nice being top 3-5 on every raid/tw/tb, but I think I've gotten as far as this guild can get me, and I'd like Han and GK)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    TVF wrote: »

and?

Yeah, I understand your point, but was just throwing you a different perspective. Debating when I want to start on wampa. I think after I 7* ep and thrawn and gear my arena team to g10-11, I'll start (ep is 5* g10 right now, Vader 7* g9, nihilus is 3* g9, thrawn I'm stockpiling to be 7* g9 right away, and deciding if tfp 7*g8 or tarkin 7*g8 will be my 5th, will probably test them both out and see). I also need a new guild soon, but about to go on a week long vacation so was planning on switching after I get back since I don't want to join a new guild than peace (current guild isn't active enough for me or doing heroic raids yet. It's nice being top 3-5 on every raid/tw/tb, but I think I've gotten as far as this guild can get me, and I'd like Han and GK)

I still think it's a complete waste to farm chars from guild event store (besides wampa/hoda), but I guess I get it for a player at your level. ehhhh, but still. lol. glgl

edit: ps. getting those kind of rewards at your level is noice. Must be a nice guild
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    You asked where Baze was available. I answered.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

and?

I still think it's a complete waste to farm chars from guild event store (besides wampa/hoda), but I guess I get it for a player at your level. ehhhh, but still. lol. glgl

edit: ps. getting those kind of rewards at your level is noice. Must be a nice guild

No, I think my guild sucks... Lol. We get about 12 stars per territory battle, we miss some territory wars! I got ep to gear 10 by luck... Basically got exactly what I needed from our raids. Otherwise, I've just stayed focused on getting gear