Mystic is easy with droids

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
SEwa5GJ.png
No need to swap mods, only R2 and BB8 at g12, rest g11 with regular mods, didn’t even lose protection :D

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Yeap. Much easier than empire... my Hk has 10 gear, but i passed
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

And we will probably have a droid rework this month, best month of the year if GG is getting a rework :)
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

And we will probably have a droid rework this month, best month of the year if GG is getting a rework :)

Doubt it. But I hope so :/
  • Was easy for me with Imperial Troopers with Thrawn in place of DT.
    zVeers (L), Starck, Snow, Shore, Thrawn
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Was easy for me with Imperial Troopers with Thrawn in place of DT.

How the hell do you work around the massive TM gains in phase 8?
    I tried with the same team, and barely got 3 rounds of attacks, before the bears had attacked me a million times and slowly eaten my team.

(I went in to phase 8 with full TM, no cooldowns and full health and protection on all 5 toons).

• HK22
    644 posts Member
    I have beaten it with EP (zeta Lead), ZaderZ, TFP, GMT, and GAT and the same team but swapped Shore for Tie Pilot.

Vader and Tie were G12
    Palps and Tarkin were G11
    Thrawn was G10
    and Shore was G8 or G9
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Zvader lead and a bunch of g12 toons is an easy win too.
  • Can't even beat the first tier. Death ewoks are packing too much firepower for my not bad Empire team.

Sadly gear and credits hold them back, though they are better geared than my Phoenix team now. Most are IX and change. I just cannot be bothered mod juggling as it's ridiculous dealing with that rubbish.

MOD MANAGEMENT CG, get on it. Unless you really must finance that revolution somewhere.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Okay, unreal but I tried my droids, and auto'd thru T2, and most of T3 (beat it, went manual on final). color me impressed. My squad is far from ready, but hell I'll take the win.

y9kqt321i1sy.png

L - HK47 g9, IG-88 g8, zR2 (combat an) g12, Bb8 g11, Chopper g10
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Palpatine, Tarkin, Thrawn (fracture logray), tie, vader
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    I did it fairly easly with zEP, Vader, Thrawn, R2, BB8
  • Here a droid lover, Hk47 (L) G12, zzBB8 G12, zzR2 G12, zIG88 G12, Chopper G12, i fully completed it in auto, all of them had full life an protection at the end.

I understand though that's a pretty extreme droid team, that's actually my arena formation as well :P
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I wish after beating mythic theyd let us replay over and over for no rewards so we can try teams like this.

I beat mythic with my zEP Vader, tarkin, thrawn, tfp team. However If like to replay it with my droids when I have time. I'm afraid to just not beat it when I can because idk when or if I'll have time later to beat it of I spend too much time playing with other teams.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    "Mythic."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    zzVader, DT, Shore, zzThrawn (all G12) and Veers (g11) did it fine too. Need Veers for Shore to survive to the end (20% prot regain on enemy kill). DT, shore, vader and thrawn can soak a lot of damage, especially with shore's crit immunity. Veers is the only delicate one. DoTs, fracture logray, Deathmark on EE once someone (usually wicket) dies. Fun watching them ineffectually peck away while they slowly wither away.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Can't even beat the first tier. Death ewoks are packing too much firepower for my not bad Empire team.

Sadly gear and credits hold them back, though they are better geared than my Phoenix team now. Most are IX and change. I just cannot be bothered mod juggling as it's ridiculous dealing with that rubbish.

MOD MANAGEMENT CG, get on it. Unless you really must finance that revolution somewhere.

If you can't beat the first tier I wouldn't call your empire " not bad ". Gear IX is not much to brag about

If you can't beat the first tier I wouldn't call your empire " not bad ". Gear IX is not much to brag about

This. If that's the case, i doubt you can beat the previous tier.
  • I finished it with droids at 3* before, today I can not even pass phase 4 with the full team alive.
  • Zpalp vaderz thrawnz death and bb8 all g12 except bb8 at g11. Handles the murderbears no problem
  • I've really got to work on my droids. Like always, I get wrecked on the last tier. Even with my G12 zader and zPalp.
  • Zader L, Thrawn, EP, Death, BB8. You'll finish with like full health and half or more protection on mythic. On non-mythic, for kicks I threw in troopers on auto and you can beat all 3 tiers with full health/protection.
  • I beat it every time with HK and IG88 at g8, Chopper g10, and R2 & BB8 g12. My troopers get destroyed in 8/8; droids can run the whole event no sweat.
  • yuuzhanron wrote: »
    I beat it every time with HK and IG88 at g8, Chopper g10, and R2 & BB8 g12. My troopers get destroyed in 8/8; droids can run the whole event no sweat.

Just did it with this same team on first try. Only difference is my hk47 is g5 level 52 with no purple mat abilities lol. My awesome zetaed imperial trooper team gets destroyed on the last round, but not my mediocre droid team lol.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Krjstoff wrote: »

I tried with the same team, and barely got 3 rounds of attacks, before the bears had attacked me a million times and slowly eaten my team.

(I went in to phase 8 with full TM, no cooldowns and full health and protection on all 5 toons).

Ok if you really went into the last tier with all that going for you and lost, then your empire team needs a lot more work. And that’s really lucky
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Nihion wrote: »

Ok if you really went into the last tier with all that going for you and lost, then your empire team needs a lot more work. And that’s really lucky

If Wicket gets off his special and Paploo gains taunt it’s pretty much over.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    I can do the same with empire.. Zader lead ownz the ridiculous ewok speeds.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

If Wicket gets off his special and Paploo gains taunt it’s pretty much over.

That depends on your characters
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member

Droids ... not empire. And no, my troopers can't do it either. Also gets slo-mo destroyed in phase 8.