TW Face the Same Teams

This facing the same teams is getting old. Multiple guilds are getting tired of the same matchups in TW.

You should be able to face anyone in the reward bracket you are in. We have faced the same top 5 guilds in the past 2 months every TW minus one which was a top 10.

If this doesn’t change, people will be guild hopping and will be less interested in a game mode that really isn’t helping players.

Replies

• Yes - I agree. My suggested solution is to put a hard cap on rematches. Once every six months. This ensures you get 24 unique opponents over a 6-month period.
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Gosszilla
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Frankly this is ruining the game. Matchups last 8 territory wars are main TI twice, Both other TIs once each, WW, main MC twice, and another more reasonable opponent. Meanwhile the other top guilds are facing scrubs. Fix the matchmaking.
  • Why keep facing the same guilds over and over? It’s not right at all. They need to cap the amount of teams to face over and over again.
  • aloomis16 wrote: »
    Yes - I agree. My suggested solution is to put a hard cap on rematches. Once every six months. This ensures you get 24 unique opponents over a 6-month period.

I’m for that. 100%