MK8 Blastech

enltguy
58 posts Member
This has been complained about on various boards, but given my own experiences, I wanted to bring it here to make sure EA is aware of the ongoing frustrations with the drop rate of this gear. I have 10 characters that are in need of a minimum of 20 each of these. I currently have 12 pieces of this gear (haven't been able to upgrade any gear needing these in over a month). I have collected maybe 4 in the past MONTH! I can no longer waste my energy (or money) on trying to obtain this, and so at this point, half my usable roster is simply stalled out. I'm nearing the point I will simply quit playing the game. I don't understand why on Earth it is kept at such an abysmal drop rate that you are turning people off to the game and, from what I've read on other boards, actually losing players over this one f-ing piece of gear. I would STRONGLY suggest an update that increases the drop rate (it is INSANE that I can spend 200 energy for ONE, when I need about 200 pieces - simply impossible, and with so many of my top toons stuck over this one stupid thing... it's a BIG turn-off). Thank you!

Replies

• enltguy
    58 posts Member
    And thank you for starring out a word that is not the least bit dirty. How do you provide censorship over... well, I can't write it, apparently, but it's not at all obscene. Weird.
  • Not sure if it was this post or not, but I definitely saw new opportunities for this gear popping up (in the new ship battles section, and some being offered in various stores) not long after posting. If that was you listening and helping, EA, much appreciated!!